Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

You're like a bad smell. Bet you loved NEDs didnt you? Right up there with Green Street and The Football Factory

I'm not having a dig but I don't see what social class has to do with which films you should and shouldn't like. Do you think Royalty are supposed to like Trainspotting?? I bet Liz and old Phil had the truffles and cognac out watching it in 1996. "One feels Begbie's a bit of a cunt". I think you're basically saying working class bamps like a certain type of film, which generalises more than someone saying muslims are all terrorists. I liked Football Factory because of how cringeworthy and removed from real life football violence the scenes were, and also the absolutely hilarious dialogue. A film is either good or it isn't. I can watch period drama's which you probably feel are targeted at middle class champions like yourself and I really enjoy them, by the same token, I can watch Rita, Sue and Bob too and think you know what it's a shit film but I really enjoyed that.

"Fat bastard Mavis!" And that drunken bloke in the estate. Not to mention the crazy fuck on the balcony of one of the tower blocks. Class film :lol:

The Final Destination - some enjoyable deaths but generally shite - plus no Ali Larter which is a pisser.

Did fill a particularly brain dead 80 minutes I had earlier though.

You're like a bad smell. Bet you loved NEDs didnt you? Right up there with Green Street and The Football Factory

I'm not having a dig but I don't see what social class has to do with which films you should and shouldn't like. Do you think Royalty are supposed to like Trainspotting?? I bet Liz and old Phil had the truffles and cognac out watching it in 1996. "One feels Begbie's a bit of a cunt". I think you're basically saying working class bamps like a certain type of film, which generalises more than someone saying muslims are all terrorists. I liked Football Factory because of how cringeworthy and removed from real life football violence the scenes were, and also the absolutely hilarious dialogue. A film is either good or it isn't. I can watch period drama's which you probably feel are targeted at middle class champions like yourself and I really enjoy them, by the same token, I can watch Rita, Sue and Bob too and think you know what it's a shit film but I really enjoyed that.

Is that in a 'so bad it's good' way Stevie? You can't top Steven Seagal films on that front. Under Seige 2 and Belly of the Beast are bang on for that.

I'm going to have to root around to try and find my copy of Frost/Nixon. Haven't got round to that yet.

Aye kind of, like Lock Stock and Snatch to a point. One thing that someone who didn't know J69 could get from the above posts though, and that's the fact he's a Knob.

fyp

"maybe i'm too middle class" :lol: catch a grip

You can all get to fuck. Every fucker knows that we live in a classless society. There's just upstanding people with morals who like a decent film, and then there's mongos like Wacky who are impressed with swearwords and pretendy aggro in films like NEDS.

The Final Destination - some enjoyable deaths but generally shite - plus no Ali Larter which is a pisser.

Did fill a particularly brain dead 80 minutes I had earlier though.

I just couldn't relate to the storyline

You can all get to fuck. Every fucker knows that we live in a classless society. There's just upstanding people with morals who like a decent film, and then there's mongos like Wacky who are impressed with swearwords and pretendy aggro in films like NEDS.

General bollocks again. How do you know what sort of film Wacky likes, and why he likes them?

If you asked 50 people on Northumberland Street what they thought of the comment "maybe I'm a bit too middle class to enjoy that film" not knowing who it was from....

How do you think the 50 opinions would be split between

Sounds an educated modern thinker

No opinion

Sounds like a mug

Sounds like a total mug

I know how I think the poll would go.

General bollocks again. How do you know what sort of film Wacky likes, and why he likes them?

If you asked 50 people on Northumberland Street what they thought of the comment "maybe I'm a bit too middle class to enjoy that film" not knowing who it was from....

No opinion

Sounds like a mug

Sounds like a total mug

I'm a bit too middle class to enjoy Chubby Brown while we are on. Repetitive jokes about minge, cunts and fanny aren't that funny to the educated man.

It's probably because I went to university.

No opinion

Sounds like a mug

Sounds like a total mug

I'm a bit too middle class to enjoy Chubby Brown while we are on. Repetitive jokes about minge, cunts and fanny aren't that funny to the educated man.

:lol: To be fair I don't know you personally so I can only go off what I read on here, but I didn't go to University and I regard myself as more intelligent than you so I have no idea why you mentioned university. Secondly do you have to be middle class to consider Chubby Brown as being an absolutely dick. I actually saw him at the City Hall, last minute thing years ago, and spent the worst 90 minutes of my life in there. He's shit, repetitive, unimaginative and that's coming from working class scum like me.

No opinion

Sounds like a mug

Sounds like a total mug

:lol: To be fair I don't know you personally so I can only go off what I read on here, but I didn't go to University and I regard myself as more intelligent than you so I have no idea why you mentioned university. Secondly do you have to be middle class to consider Chubby Brown as being an absolutely dick. I actually saw him at the City Hall, last minute thing years ago, and spent the worst 90 minutes of my life in there. He's shit, repetitive, unimaginative and that's coming from working class scum like me.

Obviously not if you bit that quickly ;)

No opinion

Sounds like a mug

Sounds like a total mug

You've got to be taking the piss mole eyes :lol:

Rendition 9/10

Excellent tale about bad people behind closed doors making life difficult for an innocent and the hero of the hour who takes on the establishment, sheds light on the mistreatment, thus foiling the baddies evil plans.

Some wont like it.

Fuck, I thought you'd left.

The Eagle. I enjoyed it. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's an entertaining enough yarn. Only complaint is Jamie Bell's accent - this lad is from Northern England and seemed like he was meant to be doing a Northern English accent. But it was all over the fucking place.

Fuck, I thought you'd left.

The Eagle. I enjoyed it. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's an entertaining enough yarn. Only complaint is Jamie Bell's accent - this lad is from Northern England and seemed like he was meant to be doing a Northern English accent. But it was all over the fucking place.

Can't stand him. I'm sure he was getting nonced by the producer of Billy Elliot. I watched a thing where after he made the film he moved in with him, but he was still at school....very odd.

No I haven't mate, was meant to be good as well. Hard to get hold of though I'd imagine.

This new one is spot on apparently and a two parter is now available at the usual sources.