Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Narcos series 2 and I'm booking next year's holiday tonight. I'm the Albino Latino.

Watched the first episode of Narcos which was superb then never watched another episode for some reason.

Currently on series 2 of Happy Valley, also excellent.

btw are you scrobbling Exodus with the Trakt plugin?  All my devices know what I've watched, barely bother with Netflix any more.

Well Brotherhood wasn't great.  The series started off as a inner city drama about teenagers lives and ended up as an attempt at a revenge thriller.  I was expecting Liam Neeson to turn up.  There was less of the horrendous lingo blood, and at least Danny Dyer didn't appear.

.. And Anthropoid. Didn't enjoy much about it at all. Wobbly camera throughout made me sick. 2 blokes sitting on a chair chatting and the camera's being waved about like someone with parkinson's got the job, to such an extent their eyes are out of shot on close ups. Tries to build tension for the last half hour but their position is so hopeless and their fate is such a foregone conclusion that it all seems pointless.

• 2 weeks later...

Westworld

Never even heard of it before but spotted it on Sky Movies. Class and obviously the precursor for Terminator etc. A new series is starting next month too

You talking about the original, with Yul Brynner?

If so, aye, it's a cracking movie.