Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Watched The Martian, Straight outta Compton, Legend and Black Mass on my flights, all canny (only saw half of the Compton one). Wasn't too fussed on Black Mass mind and felt it went on a bit, I switched off the program (about Lance Armstrong's life) to watch it and sort of wish I just carried on with that instead.

Birdman

Didn't get it. Haven't really loved any of his films since amores Peres which makes me wonder if I'll enjoy the revenant.

Citizenfour

Not as gripping as I thought it might be. Was interesting to see what went on in the room and I was impressed by how calm they all were about it, but I may have read too much of the leak details over the last few years. Undoubtedly I would have been hooked if the film came out the week Snowden appeared.

Birdman

Didn't get it. Haven't really loved any of his films since amores Peres which makes me wonder if I'll enjoy the revenant.

Citizenfour

Not as gripping as I thought it might be. Was interesting to see what went on in the room and I was impressed by how calm they all were about it, but I may have read too much of the leak details over the last few years. Undoubtedly I would have been hooked if the film came out the week Snowden appeared.

Felt the same about Birdman and Inarritu. I'd say The Revenant is his best since Amores Perros but it's not the great film it's being made out to be. It's pretty straighforward stuff.

1.49 in.

Jaws train fight remake followed by Blofeld. Superbly evil in inglorious bastards but so far wouldn't be out of place at Meenzers Eurovision after party.

Depressingly bad.

The afterparties are precisely where things get superbly evil. :naughty: