Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

That lass is not a reason to watch a comedy show that is basically a spin off vehicle for the nerds off Saved By The Bell.

Most of the characters are annoying but the guy who plays Sheldon is actually pretty good.

Did you watch that Jeselnik stand-up btw. This is the acid test. Where I judge you very poorly if you didn't like it.

Not yet. I think I get him and Tosh 2.0 mixed up. Which one handles the edgy subject matter better? If it's Tosh, I would think you've been hanging around Reddit too long, Dr. Fedora

Paddock and HF are on the list of suspects, but they were non committal in their praise, although the confirmed watching.

Bazinga

I like the odd science joke on there when they don't sign post it. Always makes me laugh more when Mrs HF has no idea what I'm laughing at.

Annoying when they spend 3 minutes explaining a theory to wring an unfunny joke out of it though.

Come on people, show yourselves. @@Ant and @@catmag for definite but there are others. I wouldn't like to accuse anyone incorrectly, but they know who they are and shouldn't be ashamed.

I earned the right to be amused by BBT by being married to an astrophysicist for several years :razz:

I'm also raising a mini Sheldon, albeit one with emotions.

Echo what others have said BBT is on too much, but it's just some noise to have on while waiting for something better to happen.

Catastrophe is outstanding though.

Seinfeld and curb are easily my favourite American comedies. If anyone hasn't seen CYE, start off on the ski lift episode, one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I've been recommended Arrested Development too. Anyone no if it's any good?

i have to admit to watching BBT too, for "cultural and linguistic reasons". I like BBC4 and old episodes of Horizon on YT. She likes documentaries on the dangers of industrial food and House. E4 is the compromise we often end up with. So we do watch Mindy project, New Girl, 2 Broke girls, BBT and Empire. All fairly awful but you cant binge on Netflix all the time.

Seinfeld and curb are easily my favourite American comedies. If anyone hasn't seen CYE, start off on the ski lift episode, one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I've been recommended Arrested Development too. Anyone no if it's any good?

AD is one I want to like. It's highly rated and has it's moments but it's never grabbed me the way Curb did. Larry David is one funny fucker.

I liked Seinfeld but never got in to CYE - I have them all lying around but I'm not a huge fan of that uncomfortable comedy mentioned above - probably why I didn't like The Office.

Having said that I tried that Catastrophe last night and will stick with it as I found it canny.

I've seen quite a few Arrested Development Eps and quite enjoyed them rather than being gobsmacked.