Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

:lol: there was a thing on reddit last week asking when is the worst time to start U-S-A chant. Lots of funny answers, but one of them was "when a cholo gangster asks you who you're calling a faggot". :lol:

:lol:

I watched Jurassic World the other night, thought it was a complete pile of shite. That Chris Pratt is normally good in stuff but even he looked awkward with the horrific dialogue he was given, I'm just pleased we didn't go to see it at the cinema but sadly we paid $5 for the on demand on the telly as I couldn't be arsed to download it.

The fact that no one on here got the joke tells you that the same is probably going on with Mindy. There's people on here that religiously watch the Big Bang Theory man. I'm not taking comedy recommendations from these people.

I watched Jurassic World the other night, thought it was a complete pile of shite. That Chris Pratt is normally good in stuff but even he looked awkward with the horrific dialogue he was given, I'm just pleased we didn't go to see it at the cinema but sadly we paid $5 for the on demand on the telly as I couldn't be arsed to download it.

Baffles me how they've fucked up every single sequel to an amazing original.

Got quite meta when the goodies are arguing against the baddies who've tried to improve on dinosaurs in a movie which has fucked up by trying to improve on dinosaurs!

Batman brilliant but fecking Affleck, Doomsday bad guy but batters Superman which is good... so very torn

Doomsday looks like a Michael Bay TMNT :huff:

It's a largely average cast directed by someone without any great pedigree. I don't have particularly high hopes.

I liked Affleck in The Town and am curious to see how his Batman stacks up against Bale's. Wasn't blown away by Cavill as Superman in Man of Steel, but blame the 2nd 1/2 of that movie for that.

Disappointed by how much the trailers are giving away about the movie though. Look at the Star Wars stuff and there's so much we still have no idea about; Luke Skywalker is still a mystery, isn't he (unless I've missed a trailer in the last few days?)?

A quick search has thrown up NJS, Graing and Gloom as confirmed BBT watchers. Paddock and HF are on the list of suspects, but they were non committal in their praise, although the confirmed watching. Toonraider (RIP) also a fan.

I think Fish might watch it too.

A quick search has thrown up NJS, Graing and Gloom as confirmed BBT watchers. Paddock and HF are on the list of suspects, but they were non committal in their praise, although the confirmed watching. Toonraider (RIP) also a fan.

See i'd put Bernadette ahead of her.

you've absolutely no room on this after that mindy project recommendation, big bang theory i watch but it's really ran it's course, i'd not be too fussed if i miss it for a while, but i'd lob it on when i want something to watch without having to particularly pay any

attention

Archer is excellent for anyone who hasn't watched it btw

Oh believe me, I've plenty scope to take the piss. The Big Bang Theory is fucking brutal. I cannot tell you the pride I felt when I did that search and found the hardline stance I've taken on that shower of a show from the word go. What a fucking bloke I am.

I liked Affleck in The Town and am curious to see how his Batman stacks up against Bale's. Wasn't blown away by Cavill as Superman in Man of Steel, but blame the 2nd 1/2 of that movie for that.

Disappointed by how much the trailers are giving away about the movie though. Look at the Star Wars stuff and there's so much we still have no idea about; Luke Skywalker is still a mystery, isn't he (unless I've missed a trailer in the last few days?)?

I've got nothing against Affleck at all tbh. I really like a lot of films he's in (Good Will Hunting, Dogma, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dazed & Confused, The Town) but he's nothing special. I feel the same as you about Cavill and Jeese Eisenberg is good in Zombieland and Adventureland but really is just the same in everything. But the last Batman films had Freeman, Caine, Hardy, Ledger, Neeson, Cotliard, Hathaway, Oldman, Gordon Levitt & Bale all of whom are actors I genuinely like to see. And were directed by Nolan who's a director who's films I will look out for (even if Interstellar was a bit of a miss step). I like Watchmen but Snyder hasn't impressed with anything else.

See i'd put Bernadette ahead of her.

you've absolutely no room on this after that mindy project recommendation, big bang theory i watch but it's really ran it's course, i'd not be too fussed if i miss it for a while, but i'd lob it on when i want something to watch without having to particularly pay any

attention

Archer is excellent for anyone who hasn't watched it btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfQkIuMQBkc

Bernadette does nothing for me at all. I mean I've done a lot worse so I wouldn't say no but Kaley Cuoco us fucking gorgeous.

I like it but it's gone on too long now and should have been finished about 3 seasons ago. The constant repeats on e4 don't help.