Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top?ref_=ft_250

According to this it is, in fact according to this it's the 2nd best film of the 2010's.

Having said that they've got my three favourite films ever down at 156, 17 and 8.

If you look at the number of votes on those films on there you'll see that Mad Max has about 140k votes whereas Shawshank at number 1 has about 1.4m. Not that the votes people have cast so far aren't valid but that's an ever changing list and I'm pretty sure that if you looking again three month from now it will have dropped significantly and come this time next year it probably won't be on there at all. When a film first comes out you tend to see only people who really like it or hate it vote. But people who weren't that interested and didn't bother to go see it at the pics will vote later and their scores will tend to bring it down to a realistic level.

If you look at the number of votes on those films on there you'll see that Mad Max has about 140k votes whereas Shawshank at number 1 has about 1.4m. Not that the votes people have cast so far aren't valid but that's an ever changing list and I'm pretty sure that if you looking again three month from now it will have dropped significantly and come this time next year it probably won't be on there at all. When a film first comes out you tend to see only people who really like it or hate it vote. But people who weren't that interested and didn't bother to go see it at the pics will vote later and their scores will tend to bring it down to a realistic level.

I watched the show earlier on and although there are negative people knocking around, saying its average, or it didn't do much for me etc...the utter majority of people I spoke to about this show, said it was magnificent. I have to agree with Sweaty McBore though, and this film was nothing special and not my type of thing at all. There's virtually no communication in the first hour of the show, just constant music for two hours, this is listed as the second best show of the 2010's, I've seen about ten shows at the pictures this year and I'd put this down as second least enjoyable. The goodies, the fella and the initial five boilers get shot at 1000000 times get hit about 10, the others get shot at 200 times and 100 end up deed.

Edited by McFaul

I watched the show earlier on and although there are negative people knocking around, saying its average, or it didn't do much for me etc...the utter majority of people I spoke to about this show, said it was magnificent. I have to agree with Sweaty McBore though, and this film was nothing special and not my type of thing at all. There's virtually no communication in the first hour of the show, just constant music for two hours, this is listed as the second best show of the 2010's, I've seen about ten shows at the pictures this year and I'd put this down as second least enjoyable. The goodies, the fella and the initial five boilers get shot at 1000000 times get hit about 10, the others get shot at 200 times and 100 end up deed.

Kermode is shitting it ;)

Barry Norman sorry :lol: my heed at the minute man.

:lol:

Fair to say it's probably not working as well as normal. But then how would we know?! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Entourage - 7/10 . I loved the series and this was just a continuation. I loved the ending. Amusing rather than funny. There were about 10 people in the cinema though.

Jurassic World - 7/10 . Standard popcorn movie.

Entourage - 7/10 . I loved the series and this was just a continuation. I loved the ending. Amusing rather than funny. There were about 10 people in the cinema though.

Jurassic World - 7/10 . Standard popcorn movie.

Jurassic World is pretty awful. Dino's talking to each other and that bird outrunning a TRex in 6 inch heels! Pratt is looking like a decent leading man though.

Jurassic World is pretty awful. Dino's talking to each other and that bird outrunning a TRex in 6 inch heels! Pratt is looking like a decent leading man though.

I kept looking to see if she'd taken them off. :lol: Ridiculous.

The film is complete pap. 2/10

I kept looking to see if she'd taken them off. :lol: Ridiculous.

The film is complete pap. 2/10

Aye I went with couple of mates to see it and two of us probably paid as much attention to watching whether she still had them on as we did anything else.

TBF I still found it mildly entertaining but it's not close to being a patch on Jurassic Park.