Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Real Steel

'Real Shite' would've been more appropriate. Hugh Jackman is hopeless. The kid is really annoying. The film tries to cram in as many hollywood cliches as it possibly can. A film about robots beating the shite out of each other shouldn't be made to be anything other than that.

3/10

Got a new app for the iPad which lets you download films from the internet so no need to convert the file or even plug the iPad in. Supports Air Play too.

Lined up to watch: Oblivion, Django Unchained, Kick-ass 2, Captain Philips, Man of Steel, Into Darkness and The necessary death of Charlie Countryman.

Got a new app for the iPad which lets you download films from the internet so no need to convert the file or even plug the iPad in. Supports Air Play too.

Lined up to watch: Oblivion, Django Unchained, Kick-ass 2, Captain Philips, Man of Steel, Into Darkness and The necessary death of Charlie Countryman.

What's the app?

90 minutes is even too long for films. Back in my day, Laurel and Hardy would have you rolling in the aisles and they only needed half an hour to get to the bit where they fall into the fountain delivering the piano or when Ollie destroys the wooden shack when he flies out of that tube in that one where they're carpenters. These so-called artists want to hurry up if you ask me.

What's the app?

App is called OPlayer, I got the lite version for free.

Open app and tap the web icon to open a browser. Enter muchmovies.org and then find a film. Press the play button and a small pop up will ask play or download. Download puts the film file inside the app ready to watch.

The choice on that site isn't amazing (but not bad!) so am looking for others that work like that for iPad.

App is called OPlayer, I got the lite version for free.

Open app and tap the web icon to open a browser. Enter muchmovies.org and then find a film. Press the play button and a small pop up will ask play or download. Download puts the film file inside the app ready to watch.

The choice on that site isn't amazing (but not bad!) so am looking for others that work like that for iPad.

Bon :good:

The Wolf of Wall Street - 9/10

Slightly altered from the book but all in all very close to the story. They left so much on the cutting floor as well to trim it down to 3 hours.

And yes, he sells Ludes even more in the book. And coke. And whores.

The Conversation

Absolutely fantastic. Gene Hackman is incredible in it. Not one to get carried away but The Conversation is one of the best films I've ever seen in my life. Nigh on perfect. 9/10

The Conversation

Absolutely fantastic. Gene Hackman is incredible in it. Not one to get carried away but The Conversation is one of the best films I've ever seen in my life. Nigh on perfect. 9/10

Aye, it's quality. You should try another great Francis Ford Coppola film called "The Godfather"