Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

how are people sitting through the entire movie

I did it. My initial reaction was to switch off after 15 minutes but I forced myself to watch the entire thing to see whether there was anything I was missing at all. There wasn't. It was a terrible, terrible film.

I did it. My initial reaction was to switch off after 15 minutes but I forced myself to watch the entire thing to see whether there was anything I was missing at all. There wasn't. It was a terrible, terrible film.

I respect your opinion but you're wrong ;)

I've just twigged who Crowe sounds like when he's singing - ladies and gents, it's David Essex!

That scene was shot in a dry dock 50 yards from the office I work from at Portsmouth Dockyard. Crowe nipped out for a bike ride during a break in filming one day and was rude as fuck to everyone he met, which I quite admired in a strange way :lol:

Not going to bother with the film. Musicals smchmuziacals :glare:

Saw The Hobbit last night accompanied by the worst behaved cinema audience I've ever had the misfortune of being sat with. The tosser next to me discussed with his missus which tv programs the various dwarves had previously appeared in, all in his normal speaking voice. I was going to say something but I think he may have been a bit disturbed in general and didnt want to be seen to be picking on the afflicted. The noise of other people eating fucking sweets and just generally having no basic cinema ettiquette was equally bad. Bah humbug. The film wasnt as good as the other 3, but canny enough. Gollum remains one of cinema's greatest ever character creations.

Watched Flight last night, I thought it was OK but Denzel hasn't really tested himself in his last few films. The film is full of cliches and the script is pretty basic overall. John Goodman plays a good cameo though and the bird at the beginning is fit as fuck.

I've just twigged who Crowe sounds like when he's singing - ladies and gents, it's David Essex!

I haven't clicked on the YouTube link, so it just looks like a live action Thunderbirds to me :lol:

Think I'll leave it as that.

I haven't clicked on the YouTube link, so it just looks like a live action Thunderbirds to me :lol:

Think I'll leave it as that.

It's the very first scene of the film and as soon as he came on I thought exactly that :lol: Thankfully the rest of it is infinitely better than this scene.