Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

looper. agree with ADP. best film i've seen at the cinema for ages. well worth going.

i couldn't stand there will be blood personally. a load of pretentious shite if you ask me. horribly over-acted by day lewis and a good hour too long.

Looking forward to seeing Looper tomorrow night.

Anyway, recently watched:

The Five Year Engagement - I expected very little from it and that's exactly what I got.

Smokin' Aces - It's like Tarantino meets The Usual Suspects. Except totally shit.

Smokin' Aces - It's like Tarantino meets The Usual Suspects. Except totally shit.

:lol:

Have heard mixed things, but that does not bode well.

:lol:

Have heard mixed things, but that does not bode well.

It's worse than totally shit. It has an interesting sound track but even that cannot help its turgidness.

Lawless - Interesting but rather stilted film, scripted by Nick Cave based on actual events, directed by an Australian who was raised in Canada and featuring a bunch of Australian actors playing American hillybillies.

Texas Killing Fields - More Australians playing southern Americans, okayish suspense drama with a predictable ending.

i couldn't stand there will be blood personally. a load of pretentious shite if you ask me. horribly over-acted by day lewis and a good hour too long.

I DRINK YOUR MILK SHAKE!!

Its fucking class man. Saying its overacted is like complainig about “heres jonny" or "everyone“ or other scene chewing anti-heroes.

I just found it tedious, up its own arse and Day Lewis grating. I used to rate him highly but after this and Gangs of New York I can't watch him without thinking he's trying a bit too hard.

Tell No One. French film. Je suis cultured. It was good.

Watching another one now: Mesrine: Killer Instinct.

:lol: Mesrine is excellent. If you liked it, you will also like the duology about Carlos ( I think it was).

Oh and I was so disappointed with Looper , IMDB rated it at 9.1 before it was released - seems like it is plummeting now and rightly so. Bruce willis ruined the movie as well, I dont rate him at all anymore. Going the way of Nicolas cage..

Edited by Lake Bells tits

:lol: Mesrine is excellent. If you liked it, you will also like the duology about Carlos ( I think it was).

Yeah I thought it was very good. Definitely recommended. Gonna watch the second movie this morning.

Will give Carlos a go too as that's on Netflix - looks like there's a movie and a mini series.

Gonna watch:

Cinema Paradiso

Life is Beautiful

The Lives of Others

too. Ich bin cultured.

Aye mine's working fine. Has been all week. Are you still not paying for the unblock service? <_<;)

Didn't enjoy the second Mesrine film as much as the first one, but it was still good. Both well worth a watch.

Yeah I thought it was very good. Definitely recommended. Gonna watch the second movie this morning.

Will give Carlos a go too as that's on Netflix - looks like there's a movie and a mini series.

Gonna watch:

Cinema Paradiso

Life is Beautiful

The Lives of Others

too. Ich bin cultured.

Don't bother with Life is beautiful - gash