Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

Taste my sweaty ball sack after 18 holes in the summer heat and tell me it’s not a sport.

years ago I played the alto course on the algarve with two blokes I'd met at our hotel from dublin and we naively teed off at 11am. I wondered why we were the only daft cunts on the course. blistering heat, was suffering from polydipsia and seeing mirages by the time we got to the 6th.

we bravely staggered on till the 9th where the green was handily placed to the clubhouse and bought two rounds each in about 20 minutes and abandoned the mission.

mrs brokendoll went nowhere near me sweaty ballsack for the rest of the holiday.   :(

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Well aye, it has been mentioned before y'kna 📯

Confirmed is what I meant. Has been strongly rumoured.

Looks like he's been involved since day 1.
𝗠𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘆𝗻𝗲 on Twitter: "🚨Sponsor Update: Informed  today that one of the new Club Sponsors will be "Golf Saudi" ⛳ Majed Al  Sorour, CEO of Golf Saudi and the Saudi

49 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wonder if he’ll be chipping in some cash

Driving the business forward? 
Pitching new ideas? 
Putting funds in place? 
Getting his hole? 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Craig said:

Confirmed is what I meant. Has been strongly rumoured.

Looks like he's been involved since day 1.
𝗠𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘆𝗻𝗲 on Twitter: "🚨Sponsor Update: Informed  today that one of the new Club Sponsors will be "Golf Saudi" ⛳ Majed Al  Sorour, CEO of Golf Saudi and the Saudi

I’d have thought it may have made it less likely? Given all the related party sponsorship shite. Either way I think it’ll streamline things a little as he will probably be closer/more hands on than Al Rummayyan, so a more accessible PiF decision maker. 

:lol: Holt is one that really shouldn’t bother with the topic tbh. Between that old tweet and his prior with the boxing in SA, aye maybe just stay quiet on this and leave it to the other journalists. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Holt is one that really shouldn’t bother with the topic tbh. Between that old tweet and his prior with the boxing in SA, aye maybe just stay quiet on this and leave it to the other journalists. 

Not to mention (iirc) his tongue being firmly up Citeh’s hoop. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Not to mention (iirc) his tongue being firmly up Citeh’s hoop. 

That's because he's a Man City, sorry, Stockport County fan. (I recall him fondly telling of going hand in hand with his dad to watch the citizens at Maine Road a few years ago which surprised me even more when he recently said he was a fan of Stockport?)

• Haha 3

Old clip but I’d not actually seen this, it’s actually incredibly impressive how wrong Ferdinand is on every point he tries to make :lol: Mackem-favorite Humphrey didn’t even have to work to counter any of them. Absolutely staggering stuff. 

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Howay said:

Old clip but I’d not actually seen this, it’s actually incredibly impressive how wrong Ferdinand is on every point he tries to make :lol: Mackem-favorite Humphrey didn’t even have to work to counter any of them. Absolutely staggering stuff. 

Humphry's actually doing a bit of journalism like.   He clearly know duck lip is actually thick as fuck.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

BTW, yo-yo club? Fuck off.

Relegated less than Manchester United prior to Mike Ashley’s ownership iirc, but apart from that Rio nailed the point :lol:.

• Like 4

That’s just Rio Ferdinand angrily reacting to Humphrey pointing out the obvious conflict of interest when he was commenting on a Mike Ashley-owned NUFC 

• Like 4