Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 hour ago, Rosco said:

That would have been the perfect solution as it would get capacity up to 60K+.....until the fat cockney bastard sold the land behind the gallowgate for a quick profit

That development never happened though, did it? I think the developer ran out of cash or something and the land could feasibly be repurchased. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

That development never happened though, did it? I think the developer ran out of cash or something and the land could feasibly be repurchased. 

A fair bit of work/construction has already been carried out.....bit of a long shot but possible fingers crossed as I wouldn't want to move/rebuild ground elsewhere

9 minutes ago, Rosco said:

A fair bit of work/construction has already been carried out.....bit of a long shot but possible fingers crossed as I wouldn't want to move/rebuild ground elsewhere

It would only extend to the road behind though wouldn't it? Shouldn't impact on the land that was sold 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see Staveley has revealed she had to borrow £30mil off the Reubens and £10mil off Ashley to get the deal done. No chance she's worth the £100mil people say

You could be worth that in terms of assets without having £40m in spare cash but it doesn’t matter anyway 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

That Everton project from a construction pov is stunning.

It’ll be nice for them IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP :lol: After months of them doing that to us on Twitter as well. 

• Haha 1

Listen, whatever happens between now and the end of the season, you lot are getting shit off me about Everton. I've only been into football since 7/10/21, and I'm still dominating 

They're gonna need a new manager before too long too, cos surprise surprise, just picking lads that used to be good players is probably not the formula for success. 

• Haha 4

We basically already knew that Ashworth was on his way, but nice to see Romano put it down in black in and white with that added little detail that he's already identifying targets. It will be interesting to see what profile of player Ashworth goes for, given his budget with us will obviously dwarf what he had to work with at Brighton.

Edited by Polarboy

12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hope he picks out someone like Lamptey to slide right in like he did at Brighton. Apparently he knows all the academy prospects inside out from his time at England

Cheeky bid for Jude Bellingham perhaps. Of course maybe you mean someone a bit more under the radar given Lamptey was pretty much an unknown, at least to the wider public. It would be nice to get a good mix of the more moneyballesque, hidden gem signings along with the more blockbuster ones.

Edited by Polarboy

One blokes view on the siting of the new stadium and why other areas are a no go. Only a short watch, but if you can’t be arsed, it’s the old HMRC site in Benton.

Over the next few years the 9,000 staff are moving to the city centre in the Ruben brothers new gaff.

Nee chance imo. It’ll be turned into more houses. Every single resident round there (and there are literally thousands) would be against it too imo.  I’d be canny gutted if it was any further from the city centre than Castle Leazes as well. 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

Nee chance imo. It’ll be turned into more houses. Every single resident round there (and there are literally thousands) would be against it too imo.  I’d be canny gutted if it was any further from the city centre than Castle Leazes as well. 

Aye, if you thought Dolly Potter was bad, wait until the Benton Nimbies get going :lol:

Not a chance.