Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I wouldn't be too quick to laugh. This scuppers Almiron getting sold to any of the PIF Saudi clubs 

We flogged Maxi to Al-Ahli. UEFA won't have jurisdiction over Middle Eastern clubs?

• Like 2

If you start a thread in this forum, is it possible to block a specific member from being able to reply/post ???

I am thinking of starting a 24/25 predictions thread, better safe than sorry.

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

If you start a thread in this forum, is it possible to block a specific member from being able to reply/post ???

I am thinking of starting a 24/25 predictions thread, better safe than sorry.

If a head is cut off, two more shall take its place.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

It’s this sort of nonsense that lost you your job as a Saudi executioner.

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s this sort of nonsense that lost you your job as a Saudi executioner.

Captain America Marvel GIF by Box Office

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Side by side or on top of each other? Just wondering if it's possible to add a few inches to the old boy or if I'll end up with an extra cock.

22 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Side by side or on top of each other? Just wondering if it's possible to add a few inches to the old boy or if I'll end up with an extra cock.

Definite hemipene situation.

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Definite hemipene situation.

I'll give it a miss then, I don't need two micropenises.

16 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Move over Le Tiss, there's a new kid in town.

Being a family friend of the Maxwell’s is not the flex Lawro thinks it is. Conspiracy shit aside, he’s admitting to being mates with a bloke who fraudulently shafted his employees out of hundreds of millions in pension, on top of being an all round dodgy bastard - and broke bread with his human trafficking, diddler daughter.

I’d probably keep that to myself tbh 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Check the Epstein flight logs. And pity the poor cunt that got sat next to him. 

Rumour has it Lawrenson was the last visitor to Epstein before he died, was there for hours evidently, it then happened shortly after he left.

• Haha 5

When he got finished by bbc, did it not occur to him that part of the reason might have been that him and Alan Green had spent the preceding 15 years or so going on like they’d rather be anywhere else? The boring fucking cunt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

When he got finished by bbc, did it not occur to him that part of the reason might have been that him and Alan Green had spent the preceding 15 years or so going on like they’d rather be anywhere else? The boring fucking cunt

He was the same on Epstein's island apparently. Had a worse time than the lasses. 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Definitely this, even at tournaments it was a fucking chore for them. Compare with Jimmy Armfield who still showed an interest in keeping up with things even though he was into his 70's and had been through the mill with his health.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

as a complete contrast, I honestly thought clive tyldesley was climaxing every time de bruyne touched the ball in the belgium/romania game the other night. 

• Haha 5