Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well, the international break has made this place a hive of activity and fevered chatter. :lol: 

Hasn’t it :lol:  First thing this morning, I was going to post something profound again just to make sure the place hadn’t broken, but then thought fuck it.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well, the international break has made this place a hive of activity and fevered chatter. :lol: 

Some of us have to work you know, oh hang on, I've retired, no I fucking don't EVER a fucking gain.

• Haha 3

That'll neither go over well with life long Man Utd fans, nor make enough of a dent in the debt they owe.

Another winning strategy from Sir Jim.

• Like 5

It’s probably ridiculous he got that role (on that sort of salary I mean). But, aye. You can’t see that making much difference in the scheme of things or proving to be popular with those that idolise him (which every Man Utd fan should) 

• Like 1

He was on the BBC a few weeks back cos he's fronting up this scheme to get older folk to come up with a playlist. The idea being that if you're unfortunate enough to suffer with dementia at some point, that this can bring some comfort and spark memories, etc. 

He seems to have slowed down a canny bit, as you would expect, but I'm sure he saw this as a real slap in the face given what he did for them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Ok, who do we actually think told him to his face? ☺️

Given their treatment of Ten Hag I am willing to bet they made him do it by dangling a post it with Tuchel's phone number on it in his face.

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Funny you should mention Tuchel and Man Utd 😆

A German managing England is going to trigger so many little Englander cunts. I'm all for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

He was on the BBC a few weeks back cos he's fronting up this scheme to get older folk to come up with a playlist. The idea being that if you're unfortunate enough to suffer with dementia at some point, that this can bring some comfort and spark memories, etc. 

He seems to have slowed down a canny bit, as you would expect, but I'm sure he saw this as a real slap in the face given what he did for them. 

fuck the old whisky soaked, purple nosed scottish cunt.

• Haha 3

Win win for him really. If he’s class it’s a masterstroke and he’s a genius. If he’s shite he’s a German cunt that made us shit on purpose because of the wars.

• Haha 3