Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

However much power the magedia wields on Wearside, it can be NO MATCH for the cockney mafia. 

There will be a 3 pager on rtg on how great it is that Chelsea are getting away with it just below a 70 pager on some rumour we’re selling Miggy to Saudi for £10m and how it’s a disgrace that we’re cheating the system.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 10/07/2024 at 07:55, Andrew said:

What a cunt.

Exactly, you don't say "I don't know his background" like this unless you definitely do know his background. For sure Adolf is a wonderful artist. I don't know his background.

• Like 2

What a mad tournament the Copa America is. Exhausting just watching that final, kicking the shite out of each other at break neck speeds even though most of the players are technically outstanding :lol:  it's brilliant in a way.

America making a complete mess of hosting the tournament was entirely predictable though, real wake up call for World Cup 2026 but I doubt they'll learn anything. 

Sounds like the Football Governance Bill will be in this week's King's Speech and Nandy is talking about it being something they get passed early on. 

External, independent oversight could be coming soon to the Premier League. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Sounds like the Football Governance Bill will be in this week's King's Speech and Nandy is talking about it being something they get passed early on. 

Members of the Big 6 

Seth Meyers Shred GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 6

Screenshot_20240717-090752.thumb.png.2361986825ca6ef81b587a0244bf672a.png

Make sure you're sitting down for this next bit, but I'm here to tell you that his actions don't reflect his beliefs or his character. 

• Haha 9

I'll just add that the chants were homphobic as well. I say that not to demonise him, but to make you all understand that homophobia is another thing that doesn't reflect his beliefs or character. 

It's just good that this incident has allowed us to get to know him a bit better. 

• Haha 8

Thank goodness the club he's at has a long history of fighting for respect and support for all minority groups. They'll hold him to account, or if not the club, then I'm sure the fanbase won't stand for any kind of bigotry.

• Haha 5

I heard he was both black and gay until the Chelsea fans got a hold of him and clockwork oranged him.

Villa have announced their new pre-season kit. :lol:

Unclear yet whether they plan to release another one to cover the remaining pre season games. Watch this space. 

• Haha 1

On 15/07/2024 at 11:38, Gemmill said:

Was it? 

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Villa have announced their new pre-season kit. :lol:

Unclear yet whether they plan to release another one to cover the remaining pre season games. Watch this space. 

That's a £10 Sunday league special with a Villa badge stuck on :lol: 

• Like 1