Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

32 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Rumour has it Lawrenson was the last visitor to Epstein before he died, was there for hours evidently, it then happened shortly after he left.

Sneaked him out in his moustache and sneezed him onto a Mossad sponsored yacht waiting in the Hudson, and he still bores every cunt to sleep when talking about it.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

FOOTBALL CHAT / GENERAL CHAT CROSSOVER! 

I missed those days.. Do we even get any grudge matches with violence any more ? Sad state of affairs.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

as a complete contrast, I honestly thought clive tyldesley was climaxing every time de bruyne touched the ball in the belgium/romania game the other night. 

Another cunt who should be put out to pasture. 

• Like 2

Man Utd reportedly looking to sell the naming rights for Old Trafford. INEOS Arena @ Old Trafford is quite catchy... Or Sold Trafford?

He really is Mike Ashley with better breeding, isn't he?

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 2

Salomón Rondón scores a penalty to give Venezuela the win over Mexico in their Copa America group.

Still looks deadly with both feet at 34.

• Like 1

I'm with him on the dismissive attitude towards women's football. It's fucking shite and the only people with any time for it are traumatised lesbians and men who can't pull.

• Haha 9

9 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

I'm with him on the dismissive attitude towards women's football. It's fucking shite and the only people with any time for it are traumatised lesbians and men who can't pull.

Go fuck yourself in a fire and every one of your likes!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

lesbians and men who can't pull.

2 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Go fuck yourself in a fire and every one of your likes

:lol:

Which one are you, then? 

• Haha 2

I quite like women’s football. Certainly don’t have a problem with. Before you ask, I’m not a lesbian

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

I quite like women’s football. Certainly don’t have a problem with. Before you ask, I’m not a lesbian

Get this WOKE BULLSHIT out of my FACE, SOYBOY! 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Get this WOKE BULLSHIT out of my FACE, SOYBOY! 

GET HIM FUCKIN' TELT!

I didn't chip into wor Joey's go fund me for a bunch of fucking Jeremy Vine stans to get on here and ruin the place. Laurence Fox would be spinning in his grave, but he's sadly still alive.

• Haha 5

Man United have just announced their new $75m a year shirt sponsorship deal with Snapdragon. 

The woman who negotiated the deal has been rewarded for her efforts by being told that she's surplus to requirements by Jim Ratcliffe. 

Who knows, she might have quite wanted to go, we don't have the details, but it all just smells very Ashley-like. 

• Haha 4