Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

That letter is irrelevant in a way, fake or not, we know they meet up. They're obviously getting their needs and wants out and agreeing what to demand before the actual PL clubs get together. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

That letter is irrelevant in a way, fake or not, we know they meet up. They're obviously getting their needs and wants out and agreeing what to demand before the actual PL clubs get together. 

wasn't one of the main points made by jowell and de marco during ashley's c.a.t. case against the premier league that they were being heavily influenced by other members clubs?

seem to recall that the arbitration hearing about the takeover was to remain complete confidential when it was eventually heard other than the outcome, at the premier league insistence?

also seem to recall that the c.a.t. case itself held on 30.9.21. was taken off air several times for 'confidentiality' reasons despite it supposedly being transmitted live in its entirety l?

I don't doubt for one second our favourite fat tat dealer had some shite to deal out in the premier leagues direction, they're as corrupt as fuck be it led by scudamore or masters.

it was cringingly embarrassing watching master's during that mps's session yesterday, parry wiped the floor with him.

only a matter of time I think before the cartels influence over the premier league starts to crumble, or at least in my nativity I hope it is, I also hope we're at the forefront of instigating it.

• Like 2

She probably is. There’s organised trolling online and actual stalking and all sorts takes place for any females with an online presence who get criticised by cunts like Barton. The police are about as much use as a chocolate teapot as well

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

She probably is. There’s organised trolling online and actual stalking and all sorts takes place for any females with an online presence who get criticised by cunts like Barton. The police are about as much use as a chocolate teapot as well

If I was a celebrity I'd not even bother with social media. Or let someone else do it for me (if I was rich enough). Its a fucking weird place out there.

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

If I was a celebrity I'd not even bother with social media. Or let someone else do it for me (if I was rich enough). Its a fucking weird place out there.

Well I tend to agree but that’s also not to say that people like her shouldn’t be allowed to have a presence on social media or that there aren’t consequences for the actions of people like Barton. And some female commentators have made a career out of their online presence. There seems to be a (completely out of order) view that just being on these platforms makes them fair game. Just another example of what a misogynistic society we live in. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well I tend to agree but that’s also not to say that people like her shouldn’t be allowed to have a presence on social media or that there aren’t consequences for the actions of people like Barton. And some female commentators have made a career out of their online presence. There seems to be a (completely out of order) view that just being on these platforms makes them fair game. Just another example of what a misogynistic society we live in. 

There aren't really consequences for the cunts making people's life a misery online though, especially if they are 'famous' cunts like Barton. Even if he gets a ban on Twitter (Which 'famous' cunt Musk won't do) he'll just fuck off and spew his bile on Trumps fucking truther app and still get spots on sucker offer of 'famous' cunts podcasts like James English etc.

The consequence for people like Barton is that he's basically spelling the end of his involvement in football - he'll never get another manager job or be a pundit - but he's already made a fortune out of the game so probably doesn't care. Now he'll become the next alt-right beacon of hope and selective truth/outright lies and grift a few more bob out of the incels that buy into it until he's outed as yet another horrific raper like his boys Brand and Tate.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

There aren't really consequences for the cunts making people's life a misery online though, especially if they are 'famous' cunts like Barton. Even if he gets a ban on Twitter (Which 'famous' cunt Musk won't do) he'll just fuck off and spew his bile on Trumps fucking truther app and still get spots on sucker offer of 'famous' cunts podcasts like James English etc.

The consequence for people like Barton is that he's basically spelling the end of his involvement in football - he'll never get another manager job or be a pundit - but he's already made a fortune out of the game so probably doesn't care. Now he'll become the next alt-right beacon of hope and selective truth/outright lies and grift a few more bob out of the incels that buy into it until he's outed as yet another horrific raper like his boys Brand and Tate.

I should’ve clarified but I was talking about the consequences for those he’s targeting. 

• Like 2

Just now, wykikitoon said:

I reported some racist post on Instagram only to get 'its not outside of guidelines' bollocks.   Its fucking laughable.

Aye, I’ve done that before and it was the same. Literally an account with a neo-Nazi symbol as an avatar more or less devoted to anti-semitism. But if you call someone a ‘prick’ it gets deleted. Just another platform fast becoming a cesspit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

wasn't one of the main points made by jowell and de marco during ashley's c.a.t. case against the premier league that they were being heavily influenced by other members clubs?

seem to recall that the arbitration hearing about the takeover was to remain complete confidential when it was eventually heard other than the outcome, at the premier league insistence?

also seem to recall that the c.a.t. case itself held on 30.9.21. was taken off air several times for 'confidentiality' reasons despite it supposedly being transmitted live in its entirety l?

I don't doubt for one second our favourite fat tat dealer had some shite to deal out in the premier leagues direction, they're as corrupt as fuck be it led by scudamore or masters.

it was cringingly embarrassing watching master's during that mps's session yesterday, parry wiped the floor with him.

only a matter of time I think before the cartels influence over the premier league starts to crumble, or at least in my nativity I hope it is, I also hope we're at the forefront of instigating it.

You looking forward to a silent night?

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, I’ve done that before and it was the same. Literally an account with a neo-Nazi symbol as an avatar more or less devoted to anti-semitism. But if you call someone a ‘prick’ it gets deleted. Just another platform fast becoming a cesspit 

I've mentioned it before but I got a ban on twitter for violating their T&Cs (pre-Musk) for calling someone a 'spacka'. The account I called it was posting EDL rhetoric, using the P word to describe people of middle eastern descent with impunity and shared Britain First propaganda on a daily basis.

I forget the twitter handle now, but I would be willing to bet it's still going - mine was hooked, as once my two weeks were up on my initial ban I tweeted the account calling them a grass and thought the EDL boys had thicker skin - they grassed me again and my account was permanently suspended :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Good

What Barton, a man who gives pigshit an even worse reputation, fails to realise is that Eni Aluko is a qualified and fairly litigious lawyer :lol: 

“While playing for England during Women's Euro 2005, Aluko took her A levels at Cadbury College, Birmingham.[124] She subsequently went to study law at Brunel University, where she graduated with a first class degree in 2008.[125] In July 2009 it was announced that Aluko would spend the 2009–10 US off-season studying for the New York bar exam before taking a similar exam in England, her aim being to have an entertainment law practice in both England and the United States.[4]

While completing an accelerated Legal Practice Course at the University of Law,[126]Aluko had traineeships at Lee & Thompson LLP and Onside Law.[127] She announced her intention to "step back" from her legal career in March 2015 to focus on playing professional football.[128] In 2016 The Football Association informed Aluko that her paid consultancy role with a sports agencybreached their rules and was under investigation by the Association's integrity unit.[129] Aluko highlighted that the investigation by the Football Association was retaliatory because it was raised at the same time as her request for the racism of the England coach Mark Sampson to be investigated by the Football Association.[130]She began working as an associate consultant for Slaughter and May, before resigning when she moved to Italy with Juventus.[126]” 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Slaughter and May

That's surely a law firm from a Disney Kids tv show?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

What Barton, a man who gives pigshit an even worse reputation, fails to realise is that Eni Aluko is a qualified and fairly litigious lawyer :lol: 

“While playing for England during Women's Euro 2005, Aluko took her A levels at Cadbury College, Birmingham.[124] She subsequently went to study law at Brunel University, where she graduated with a first class degree in 2008.[125] In July 2009 it was announced that Aluko would spend the 2009–10 US off-season studying for the New York bar exam before taking a similar exam in England, her aim being to have an entertainment law practice in both England and the United States.[4]

While completing an accelerated Legal Practice Course at the University of Law,[126]Aluko had traineeships at Lee & Thompson LLP and Onside Law.[127] She announced her intention to "step back" from her legal career in March 2015 to focus on playing professional football.[128] In 2016 The Football Association informed Aluko that her paid consultancy role with a sports agencybreached their rules and was under investigation by the Association's integrity unit.[129] Aluko highlighted that the investigation by the Football Association was retaliatory because it was raised at the same time as her request for the racism of the England coach Mark Sampson to be investigated by the Football Association.[130]She began working as an associate consultant for Slaughter and May, before resigning when she moved to Italy with Juventus.[126]” 

Europa League roundup: Joey Barton wonder goal helps Marseille to draw |  Europa League | The Guardian

"Den why doesn't she fuckin' commentate on fuckin' legal proceedings den, la? Coz she's never played a game of mens footy in her life, mate. She's only played for the England bairds*, and dat doesn't even count coz dey've never even won any'in of merit, la. Other than making a bairds* World Cup final, and winning the bairds* Euros. Plus, lad, plus she looks like Fred West, mate. Despite being both a different gender, and a different race, la. Fuckin' tell 'er I said dat as well, mate. Tell her to stop bein' a fanny and get out 'er 'ouse and do some solicitor shit, and leave the footy to the blokes who played at the top level. One full cap for England me, mate plus time in the nick for batterin' a kid. Can she even do a French accent, la? I can."

*Birds in a scouse accent - fuck off.

• Haha 6

I reported some racist post on Instagram only to get 'its not outside of guidelines' bollocks.   Its fucking laughable.

Yorkshire’s not a race. 

• Haha 8

Steeeeeeeeeeeeevie Geeeeeeeeeeeeeee has signed a two year extension :lol: 

"Winless in his last eight games" - Is Penfold the CEO at Al Ettifaq? Only he extends contracts of managers overseeing such excellent form.

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

I wonder what Penfold is up to now?

I hope he’s memorised which of his gaffers have two sugars and which have sweeteners by now. 

Most recently sacked off by Nottingham Forest as far as I can make out.

27 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Most recently sacked off by Nottingham Forest as far as I can make out.

“ I’m afraid we’re going to have to let you go Lee, because, no, Netto Yellow Label is NOT the same as Tetleys.”

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“ I’m afraid we’re going to have to let you go Lee, because, no, Netto Yellow Label is NOT the same as Tetleys.”

"Okay which one you put this in the suggestion box?

'Buy a couple of second hand wheelie bins off eBay and stick some ice cubes in it. Bosh, cold dip.'"

*Tea stirring intensifies with Charnley sweating into Nuno Santos peppermint infusion*

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

"Okay which one you put this in the suggestion box?

'Buy a couple of second hand wheelie bins off eBay and stick some ice cubes in it. Bosh, cold dip.'"

*Tea stirring intensifies with Charnley sweating into Nuno Santos peppermint infusion*

Lee, when we said we needed to strengthen our defence, we did not mean you could spend £10,000 on a blanket fort for your office. 
Goodbye

• Haha 6