Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's so fucking transparent. No managerial jobs because he's shit at that, no punditry jobs because he's shit at that too (and I'd wager a proper arsehole to work with). He's seen other washed up ex-pros carve out a niche with a dog whistle so he's figured he'll just give it a go too. It's desperate, pathetic and doomed to fail.

Men of the cloth too it would seem, including those formerly of this parish :lol: 

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Men of the cloth too it would seem, including those formerly of this parish :lol: 

Gav's gone fully off the deep end hasn't he?

Shame like, I thought he was a really good pundit before he began bothering God and shoving his wife into the kitchen. 

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Gav's gone fully off the deep end hasn't he?

Shame like, I thought he was a really good pundit before he began bothering God and shoving his wife into the kitchen. 

Yeah he was ok wasn’t he? He went to Canada and came back a cunt. A lesson for us all there I think :cuppa: 

Theres a fairly regular moose shagger on here isn’t there?….meaning there’s a regular poster on TT from fair Canadia, not that he interferes with giant snow bound deer type beasties… think I’ll just leave this here, can’t remember who it is, hope they might not see this.. :unsure: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah he was ok wasn’t he? He went to Canada and came back a cunt. A lesson for us all there I think :cuppa: 

Theres a fairly regular moose shagger on here isn’t there?….meaning there’s a regular poster on TT from fair Canadia, not that he interferes with giant snow bound deer type beasties… think I’ll just leave this here, can’t remember who it is, hope they might not see this.. :unsure: 

I too would be afraid of anyone who has sex with one of the planets last surviving megafauna. 

sub-buzz-10234-1511533737-27.jpg?downsize=700%3A%2A&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto

Dat ass tho, amirite?

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

On what planet does that comparison even make sense, the daft baldy, bible thumping, flat earther? (heavy presumption in that last one, admittedly).

I presume he's blathering on about F1 (to give him more credit than he deserves). Murray Walker never competed in F1, yet he was a legend of the sport.

If he's just talking about cars in general then he's an even bigger spanner than I thought he was.

Jose never played football at a high level yet he's highly regarded as one of the greats (manager and massive cunt), and has forgotten more about football than people like Barton and Peacock will ever know.

• Like 2

Aye, John Motson had no business in the industry, the fucking fraud.

It's such a ridiculous argument, that has no need to be had. If someone knows their shit, then it makes no difference if they are man, woman, non-binary or a piece of sentient furniture.

Clubs should also cease fan forums immediately as fans have no business commenting on football. It should also be illegal to have fan channels on YT, to the gallows with Arsenal Fan TV and that specky knob who support Man Utd. Adam Pearson can get strung up too.

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Aye, John Motson had no business in the industry, the fucking fraud.

It's such a ridiculous argument, that has no need to be had. If someone knows their shit, then it makes no difference if they are man, woman, non-binary or a piece of sentient furniture.

Clubs should also cease fan forums immediately as fans have no business commenting on football. It should also be illegal to have fan channels on YT, to the gallows with Arsenal Fan TV and that specky knob who support Man Utd. Adam Pearson can get strung up too.

That's something we can all agree on tbf :cuppa:

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

have you seen the size of a moose !! He must have an enormous cock (or a stepladder)

15 hours ago, The Fish said:

It's so fucking transparent. No managerial jobs because he's shit at that, no punditry jobs because he's shit at that too (and I'd wager a proper arsehole to work with). He's seen other washed up ex-pros carve out a niche with a dog whistle so he's figured he'll just give it a go too. It's desperate, pathetic and doomed to fail.

Hopefully.  Given his track record, he will end up joining his brother anyway.

Those who have criticised female commentators have gone down the worm hole unfortunately in trying to be polite about the ones they're referring to.  What they should have said is some of the women who are commentating on the football are shit and have been put there to appease a section of society so can we have some more women who are good at it. 

I've heard a couple of decent female commentators and there's a couple of decent pundits, including Jill Scott (excusing she's one of the unwashed) but there's a whole bunch of blokes who are equally shit at it and only got the gig because of their ex player status. 

• Like 3

So Chelsea owners baseball team just signed a player to a $700 million contract, structured to pay him $2 million a year for 10 years and then $68 million a year for the ten after that.

Circumvents the baseball salary rules, the cunt'll be fiddling FFP next (if not already)

🤷🏼‍♂️🤯

Edited by Toonpack

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Those who have criticised female commentators have gone down the worm hole unfortunately in trying to be polite about the ones they're referring to.  What they should have said is some of the women who are commentating on the football are shit and have been put there to appease a section of society so can we have some more women who are good at it. 

I've heard a couple of decent female commentators and there's a couple of decent pundits, including Jill Scott (excusing she's one of the unwashed) but there's a whole bunch of blokes who are equally shit at it and only got the gig because of their ex player status. 

Aye. I think they are throwing females on the TV to tick a box. Some are good, some are woeful. 

TNT sports have a load of journalists doing punditry so it’s not exclusive to elite players. One of the worst pundits are Ferdinand and Owen and they were top players.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Aye. I think they are throwing females on the TV to tick a box. Some are good, some are woeful. 

TNT sports have a load of journalists doing punditry so it’s not exclusive to elite players. One of the worst pundits are Ferdinand and Owen and they were top players.

Alex Scott ticks all my boxes. 

• Haha 2