Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

@Alex

@PaddockLad

Stick to your fucking rugby world cup, DICKHEADS!

Teams still putting 70 points past one another in the last 16 ffs.

REAL MEN watch the Beckham documentary

There is no last 16 in the Rugby World Cup 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

That is the one - However I am less bothered about Beckham hanging out the back of her, and more interested in why Frank Skinner hates her. Google is unusually blank on the subject.

I don't think he hates her, I think he just thinks there's something not right, maybe too perfect about her.

Whenever she comes up on his radio show he references her as Satan's representative on earth.

Just now, Alex said:

There is no last 16 in the Rugby World Cup 

Well I assumed there was when I heard the RIDICULOUS scores they were running up to qualify for the QFs.

Rubbish. That's what it is. Give me Beckham looking hot as shit any day of the week.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Well I assumed there was when I heard the RIDICULOUS scores they were running up to qualify for the QFs.

Rubbish. That's what it is. Give me Beckham looking hot as shit any day of the week.

Twenty teams. Four groups of five. Top two in each group makes the quarters. I’m be no means an expert and haven’t seen all of the matches (or even most of them). But I quite like it and appreciate it. There’s been some great games though. I don’t actually mind Beckham and he won me over as a player. But I’ve got absolutely zero interest in sanitised, rehearsed celebrity bullshit. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't think he hates her, I think he just thinks there's something not right, maybe too perfect about her.

Whenever she comes up on his radio show he references her as Satan's representative on earth.

That may be the first time in the history of human existence that anything Welsh has ever been described as perfect.

• Haha 1

I watched the Beckham thing, I enjoyed it. 

Well thanks guys, I'll be back soon so don't forget to subscribe and turn on those notifications. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

How far up your face/forehead do you stop scrubbing? 

I take care of the whole head.

Just like your Mum! Heyooohhhhhhh

High Five Best Friends GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Me and Dave are such modern men.

My 14-year-old daughter also liked it. And we all know that your typical 14-year-old teen is renowned for their sense of taste.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, toonotl said:

My 14-year-old daughter also liked it. And we all know that your typical 14-year-old teen is renowned for their sense of taste.

At 14 I liked comic books, football, Blur and masturbating.

I was a complex kid.

• Haha 3