Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Just put Saturday soccer thing on sky, fuck me, it's even worse than it already was! They're talking about who would play themselves in a film! :lol: (including Mike Dean). Football Focus is almost unwatchable as well. Might as well get the Saint and Greavsie back on with Doris Stokes doing the interpretation. 

• Haha 6

Have you seen why West Ham sing that song? 

It was several years later that West Ham took a hold of the song and made it their own, albeit by a circuitous route involving Billy J. Murray, a player for the local Park School who was nicknamed ‘Bubbles’.

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

At least we now know who bought PL's ticket. :good:

I think if the word is buy, he's not the right one.

PS: In Spain there have always been jokes that Casillas is a stingy person who doesn't spend any money.

In Spain there have always been jokes that he is a stingy person who doesn't spend any money. And his own teammates from Real Madrid and the national team always joked about that.

PS2: I know him personally because he has lived all his life in the neighborhood right next to mine (In fact, the street next to my house was renamed a few years ago Iker Casillas Street in his honor.) and I can say that he is one of the worst people I have ever met in my life with various despicable acts (his parents are continually being kicked out of shopping centers from the area because they try to steal all kinds of things).

Edited by Diego21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, Diego21 said:

PS: In Spain there have always been jokes that Casillas is a stingy person who doesn't spend any money.

In Spain there have always been jokes that he is a stingy person who doesn't spend any money. And his own teammates from Real Madrid and the national team always joked about that.

PS2: I know him personally because he has lived all his life in the neighborhood right next to mine (In fact, the street next to my house was renamed a few years ago Iker Casillas Street in his honor.) and I can say that he is one of the worst people I have ever met in my life with various despicable acts (his parents are continually being kicked out of shopping centers from the area because they try to steal all kinds of things).

wtf? :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Diego21 said:

Sounds like he was on his way to Sunderland then?

Do you have many seagulls in your area Diego?

2 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Sounds like he was on his way to Sunderland then?

Do you have many seagulls in your area Diego?

Hahahahahaha. There are no seagulls here. The sea is 400km away...

the last few pages are on another level of horrific, one of our own black and white paul spends a large part of his life kissing these scouse cunts arses.

special mention for revered poster on there 'son of spion' who not for the first time posts quite possibly the biggest pile of drivel I've ever seen in messageboard land.

you'd think these sanctimonious, principled fuckwits would've walked away from their own club really when there was every chance they were stood next to cunts who were responsible for the death of 32 Italians, 4 belgians, 2 french and 1 from northern Ireland. but no, conveniently forgotten about or blamed on chelsea's headhunters.

fucking despise them.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354531.560

• Like 5

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

the last few pages are on another level of horrific, one of our own black and white paul spends a large part of his life kissing these scouse cunts arses.

special mention for revered poster on there 'son of spion' who not for the first time posts quite possibly the biggest pile of drivel I've ever seen in messageboard land.

you'd think these sanctimonious, principled fuckwits would've walked away from their own club really when there was every chance they were stood next to cunts who were responsible for the death of 32 Italians, 4 belgians, 2 french and 1 from northern Ireland. but no, conveniently forgotten about or blamed on chelsea's headhunters.

fucking despise them.

On the plus side, our getting right under their skin is nice. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

fucking despise them.

Fucking painful reading.

“I’d definitely fuck Liverpool off while they were owned by the regime”

Aye mate of course, no you would moan that they hadn’t spent the money you’d expected them to.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Fucking painful reading.

“I’d definitely fuck Liverpool off while they were owned by the regime”

Aye mate of course, no you would moan that they hadn’t spent the money you’d expected them to.

Tbf it’s probably easy to imagine fucking off a club they only support in the first place because of its success 

• Like 4

arrested? a couple of idiots, who deserve the criticism coming their way, and maybe a stadium ban, should their club deem it appropriate. but arrested? really?

it's like the newcastle fan who has been charged for being caught on a fan vlog video doing the tasteless munich air disaster chant. i dunno if anyone saw that.

both good examples of cretinous behaviour. maybe i've got this wrong but it doesn't feel to me like the police really be getting involved in this sort of thing - have they not got more important things to be doing? 

5 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

arrested? a couple of idiots, who deserve the criticism coming their way, and maybe a stadium ban, should their club deem it appropriate. but arrested? really?

it's like the newcastle fan who has been charged for being caught on a fan vlog video doing the tasteless munich air disaster chant. i dunno if anyone saw that.

both good examples of cretinous behaviour. maybe i've got this wrong but it doesn't feel to me like the police really be getting involved in this sort of thing - have they not got more important things to be doing? 

It’s fucking sick and he’s a cunt but I know what you mean. This sort of thing often leads to an online campaign where people seem hell bent on destroying the individual’s life. Losing their job etc. It does seem a bit disproportionate. They really have brought it on themselves however 

• Like 1

Fuck me, what's with this whole fucking hoopla just because it's poor old Liverpool who got the wrong decision?! Those entitled cunts better not get a fucking replay.

6 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Fuck me, what's with this whole fucking hoopla just because it's poor old Liverpool who got the wrong decision?! Those entitled cunts better not get a fucking replay.

Of course they won't man. Spurs are hardly going to be up for it. And just imagine the precedent that would set. Guardiola demanding a replay because Wolves took a foul throw? 

Terrible refereeing per usual premeir league standards but aye its being made out as if that's the worst blunder in football history. The Liverpool official statement was a bit embarrasing too, seems like Klopp's whinging attitude has spread across the club. 

• Like 3

Aye, it was shit process and miscommunication from the sounds of it. Compare that to the Willock decision that cost us the win against Palace, where the VAR official seemingly picked the one angle where you didn’t see the palace player shoving him. It’s Liverpool though so I guess it’s so much worse. 

• Like 2