Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think we should be supportive of him in learning to read. It’s a big step for him in becoming able to get out of living on the streets.

:lol:

But, then he’d know how much of a cunt everyone thinks he is. 

Actually, win/win. 

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think we should be supportive of him in learning to read. It’s a big step for him in becoming able to get out of living on the streets.

Probably the lack of reading was what attracted him to Sunderland 

15 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Is Mike Williamson the new Pep

"Kidderminster definitely set out and prepared for Gateshead playing out from the back with the high press"

What press?! :lol: 

Enjoyed the news that the FC Copenhagen keeper posted to his Instagram that his team "deserved all three points from that shit hole" after their game at Galatasaray last night. :lol:

He's amended his post after receiving death threats. 

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Enjoyed the news that the FC Copenhagen keeper posted to his Instagram that his team "deserved all three points from that shit hole" after their game at Galatasaray last night. :lol:

He's amended his post after receiving death threats. 

IMG_1565.png.ca8dec060c83f153adbaf0d6e86756b3.png

• Haha 7

:lol: Chelsea v Villa looked a fucking brutal game on paper, and ended up being so who the fuck was hoping to watch that like? 

I know this will shock them but many people (me included) have fucking no real desire to watch Liverpool more than watch any other side, stupid arrogant cunts. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Aye. Liverpool are universally despised by practically every non-Liverpool fan and that sense of entitlement is exactly the reason why. Well, one of many reasons 

• Like 8