Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Lambert can't even pronounce belligerent ffs. :lol:

Was just about to say that. The fucking irony of these lot parroting words they can’t even pronounce, let alone comprehend, in the name of not being told what to do, say etc 

36 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Nothing says "I'm a free thinker, not like you sheeple" quite like following an instruction to use the exact same profile picture and video content as all the other free thinkers 

You’ve been conditioned to think like that 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Nothing says "I'm a free thinker, not like you sheeple" quite like following an instruction to use the exact same profile picture and video content as all the other free thinkers 

Sheep Thumbs GIF

Plenty of research out there about these people. Essentially they are thick/marginalised folk who feel special believing they know something we don't know. Which then leads them to thinking everything is a fucking conspiracy.

A modicum of critical thinking or the ability to critique the research they parrot would disprove 99% of their theories 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Eventful night at Dunston!

A hearse pulling donuts on the pitch mid-game and a smear campaign about Wraith :lol: 

Didn’t he have paint thrown all over his gaff the other week? 

Play with fire long enough I guess you’ll get burned. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Didn’t he have paint thrown all over his gaff the other week? 

Play with fire long enough I guess you’ll get burned. 

These podcast wars are getting out of hand (Fish)

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Chaser said:

It's not the first time this thing has been levelled at Wraith. It was all over Twitter last week. 

Has anyone got him on twitter? Who'd of thought he blocked me! Has he tweeted anything!? 

Didn't his house get daubed the other week? 

TBF couldn't be happening to a more apt person. 

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Looks like being a plastic gangster is catching  up with wor Steve. Paddy Conroy being as subtle as ever 

D96D6158-5299-4879-93B3-F114E07B318F.thumb.jpeg.adc203cdf7b9cdb1049df62570df6700.jpeg

What the fuck is a peodophile?

• Haha 4

Don’t know about any of this but wasn’t he supposedly raising money for a food bank that never saw any of the cash? Tbh he should have been put in a register for that time him and his mates dressed up as Saudi Arabians whilst eating what was meant to be traditional Saudi food

• Haha 7