Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

7 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I mean, fucking hell. If that's not conscious racism, what is?!

It's the FA all over. And their failure to actively deal with racism is rooted across all levels. 

One of the factors which led me to eventually give up coaching was when they refused to respond to my report of racism directed at one of my players by a delightful young scumbag from the Portsmouth area. "Fuck of you black cunt, I'm going to rape your n**ger mother and then stab her afterwards!" was his choice of words - witnessed by me, other players and parents.

Witness statements taken from all parties - something I was told by the FA to coordinate without any support at all only for them to throw it out as "There was no video evidence to support the claim.". It was a grassroots match on a school playing field!

Their much lauded whistle-blowing campaign is nothing more than a white elephant and the head of discipline at Hampshire FA is a spineless bitch who is failing the very kids she's tasked with protecting.

Rant over.

• Jaysus... 3

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

Their much lauded whistle-blowing campaign is nothing more than a white elephant and the head of discipline at Hampshire FA is a spineless bitch who is failing the very kids she's tasked with protecting.

It's mad really. Within a volunteer-driven organisation like parkrun we've got so many safeguarding protocols around junior runners, and yet the English arm of the richest and most popular sport in the world can't get things like this right (or doesn't especially feel the need to, more likely).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

:lol: 

Remember when these fickle cunts were having the same protests about Hicks & Gillett - who really were fucking criminals! - and hailing John W Henry as the messiah?! In the next 13 years they've won the Champions League, the Premier League, the FA Cup, the EFL Cup twice, the Super Cup and the World Club Cup. 

And people suggest we're unreasonable!!

• Like 2

The owners who continue to pour absolutely huge amounts of money into the club every window. 

They’ve spent hundreds of millions on transfers & for the last month fans have been begging for oil money on social media. 

Now FSG have said - again - that they’ll sell a minority stake in the club. Which is what they said all along. 

Principled, it means more, salt of the earth, Liverpool fans have been expecting UAE/KSA money :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

I mean, fucking hell. If that's not conscious racism, what is?!

It’s a subjective argument anyway. To me it should be: you’ve said racist / offensive things on numerous occasions. You’re guilty, now fuck off. I get there’s various degrees of seriousness to things like this but while it’s maybe not lifetime ban stuff, the punishment seems weak. By releasing that statement the FA just undermine the whole process and they’re anti-racism campaign 

Edited by Alex

53 minutes ago, Tom said:

The owners who continue to pour absolutely huge amounts of money into the club every window. 

They’ve spent hundreds of millions on transfers & for the last month fans have been begging for oil money on social media. 

Now FSG have said - again - that they’ll sell a minority stake in the club. Which is what they said all along. 

Principled, it means more, salt of the earth, Liverpool fans have been expecting UAE/KSA money :) 

AKA insanely jealous about our situation.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s a subjective argument anyway. To me it should be: you’ve said racist / offensive things on numerous occasions. You’re guilty, now fuck off. I get there’s various degrees of seriousness to things like this but while it’s maybe not lifetime ban stuff, the punishment seems weak. By releasing that statement the FA just undermine the whole process and they’re anti-racism campaign 

Oh dear, oh dear, edited post too !!! (autocorrect again I suspect)

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

AKA insanely jealous about our situation.

Yep they believe they’re entitled to constant success without competition. 

It’s no surprise the teams kicking off and saying we err “play shit football” just because we turn up and give it a go and don’t roll over are teams like Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U etc 

They want everything their own way 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yep they believe they’re entitled to constant success without competition. 

It’s no surprise the teams kicking off and saying we err “play shit football” just because we turn up and give it a go and don’t roll over are teams like Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U etc 

They want everything their own way 

Liverpudlians acting like entitled cunts? Surely not.