Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Bit of a football stretch tbh BUT, there's a US college game going on in a cashless stadium (Nebraska v Northwestern) and the stadium internet server is fucked, so they are giving out free booze and food to whoever wants it.

The stadium in question is only the Aviva stadium in fucking Dublin.

Can you imagine - Free booze in Dublin for 4 fucking hours 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 6

I see CN is trying to wind fans up by posting about Saudi shirts. I've done the best thing and blocked him. The more Newcastle fans who do, the less clicks or comments he will get and the Telegraph might actually see he is a drunken useless twat who brings nothing to their football coverage. 

He’ll have had his lack of knowledge on the transfer budget and the the way FFP works thrown back in his face after the latest bit of transfer business. So this is his latest attempt to wind up the fans. He’s so unprofessional I genuinely think he has mental health issues. Which doesn’t stop him being a twat 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Chaser said:

I see CN is trying to wind fans up by posting about Saudi shirts. I've done the best thing and blocked him. The more Newcastle fans who do, the less clicks or comments he will get and the Telegraph might actually see he is a drunken useless twat who brings nothing to their football coverage. 

Just seen his tweet and he's a fucking moron. The saudi kit is instantly a modern day classic if you ask me and what's he fucking going about 'bad performance'? 

2 hours ago, Craig said:

Just seen his tweet and he's a fucking moron. The saudi kit is instantly a modern day classic if you ask me and what's he fucking going about 'bad performance'? 

Clearly didn't watch the game, just looked at the result. Steals a living 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Craig said:

He is simply a cunt. A poor effort at it too.

9 hours ago, Craig said:

Things you love to see.

I am all for all parts of this, love some showboating, love a (reasonably harmless) reducer going in afterwards.

Some of the fume is hilarious Didi Hammann reckons richarlison should have been sent off for unsportsmanlike conduct. Pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2