Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

So the guardian reported that they were done but i went and had a look at Oldham's forum (about 5 members total) and it looks like the fans staged a pitch invasion when the inevitable became clear and had the game abandoned. They may have temporarily prevented relegation :lol:

Seems a bit uncertain as to exactly what the position on it is officially, but obviously they're down either way now. Points deduction or the game declared as a loss.

:lol: Is there a thicker pundit than Agbonlahor? If you don’t fancy infecting your phone with whatever the Chronicle website throws at it, he basically doubled down on his claim that players would rather go to Brentford than Newcastle, before saying we should go and get Toney. 

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

7/1 with william hill to beat liverpool next weekend. think that's quite generous to be honest and worth a tenner.

lucky to find 3's now for a top half finish, not quite so tempting at that price!  :)

I’m going. Save your money, mate 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

According to The Athletic Liverpool are considering a crypto sponsor.  I wonder if they will get any heat for that?

Errr, no.  It's Liverpool.

Pronounced huh-*crackle*-rip-toe on Merseyside 

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Alex said:

I’m going. Save your money, mate 

I'll try a daft tenner anyway mate, I'm gonna justify it with the shortened pre match drinking time as well as the money I've saved changing watering holes. visited me old one, the bodega, for the first time in years pre leicester and was horrified at £4.80 for a cider  nice though it was. £2.85 in the percy arms. my kind of pub these day!  :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

didn't even know this existed to be honest, but then there doesn't really seem much point in it if there's fuck all they can do about it other than a worthless sorry.

wonder if we did it over the non penalty at chelsea which was more blatant I thought.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61213710

No, because we're not entitled cryarses.

Longest of longshots, but if anyone knows of anybody with a spare for Liverpool, holler at your boy.

Cheers

thanks

ta

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently Liverpool haven't had a pen awarded against them for the last 46 matches in the Prem. A record.

It’s things like that which point to officials having serious blind spots when it comes to those type of clubs. I understand they have more possession, and the opposition don’t spend as long in the Liverpool area but fucking hell man there was definitely incidents which should have resulted in penalties in a spell of games that long. It’s similar to me as when we went some absurd length of time before we were awarded a pen, there’s just no fucking way there wasn’t fouls that should have given us pens. 

• Like 3