Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Listening to. Talksport on the walk to the bus stop this morning. Mccoist banging on how Liverpool are doing things right with bringing through academy players this season. Hasn't just one come through? 

Have only just come across this so apologies if it's already old news, but I risk sharing it just in case because it's probably the most mental pre-match interview I've heard :lol:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12518053/aldershot-manager-mark-molesley-gives-bizarre-interview

"...Terry has brought a briefcase in - he's got 4 Japanese talking dogs in there. This is what we work with, and we'll continue to work hard".

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Penguins are the largest known heterotherms, being able to lower their body temperature to conserve energy, so yes, penguins do get cold, but they don’t give a shit. 

:lol: 

This feels like it would be a Winston Churchill quote, or to use his nickname, "The Large & in-Charge Antarctican Heterotherm", if he had been the Prime Minister of Antarctica during the war.

“The nose of the British bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go” -- Winston Churchill

"Penguins get cold but they're nails!" -- Winston Chur-no-chill

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Then Joelinton Instagrammed them and said would you like to come to the training ground and he gave them each a shirt.

What an arsehole. He'd monetise his mother.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

He just couldn’t let another fan have something nice. 

Even ASM will be embarrassed.

Hope so. He needs cut off. I admire driven businessmen in ways but this cunt exploits NUFC in the same way Ashley did.

• Like 1

The people gushing on the actual post by Wraith btw. Loads leaping to his defence any time people have a go about him ripping teenage lads off by saying “it’s for charity”, just donate the fucking money then, why applaud that oxygen thief for an attention grabbing stunt? 

Twitter is brutal like, the “personalities” on it especially. Wraith, that So Cal Geordie attention seeker, among others are particularly annoying. There’s some good ones too mind, even Sav Mondo is good value sometimes simply for all the entertainment value reading the desperate bastards that fawn over any of her thirst trap posts. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

The people gushing on the actual post by Wraith btw. Loads leaping to his defence any time people have a go about him ripping teenage lads off by saying “it’s for charity”, just donate the fucking money then, why applaud that oxygen thief for an attention grabbing stunt? 

Twitter is brutal like, the “personalities” on it especially. Wraith, that So Cal Geordie attention seeker, among others are particularly annoying. There’s some good ones too mind, even Sav Mondo is good value sometimes simply for all the entertainment value reading the desperate bastards that fawn over any of her thirst trap posts. 

I would shag Sav and cum on her face but she's clearly unhinged from damaging relationships.

41 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Hope so. He needs cut off. I admire driven businessmen in ways but this cunt exploits NUFC in the same way Ashley did.

Aye, I looked through his Twitter page and over the last 24 hours 90% of his tweets have been him promoting some shite book, DVD or event.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2022 at 18:20, wykikitoon said:

Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel voices frustration over Roman Abramovich questions - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/60577456

They fucking don't like it do they eh? Different when it's aimed at small. Newcastle though eh

I think there's a subtle difference. MBS is a murdering cunt but PIFs funds come via legitimate business/oil production.

Putin is also a murdering cunt, but Abramovich capitalised on the collapse of the Soviet Union to rip off his fellow countrymen and make his billions. And it's that dirty money that is directly funding Chelsea 

• Like 1