Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Saw Jeff Hendrick in Sainsburys and despite worrying about the future, pensions, my next likely job, the missus health, my shit shift patterns and kids etc..... I looked at him, hoped he wouldn't notice me noticing him and felt sorry for the considerably richer and in a more comfortable life than me PL footballer, in fact I was almost embarrassed to see him. I can't see other midfielder's being intimidated by his presence put it that way, I could've blew him over. We're fucked with this 'current' squad. 

• Haha 1

He's skilled at shoehorning completely immodest references to his own achievements into every conversation 

"Congratulations to you Emma, and to me for my win in 1998 as the first 18 year old to win this award waaaay before you did it..." :lol: 

• Haha 7

:lol:

'I don't understand why people don't like me and also congratulations to that young tennis player who's finally managed to do what I did 23 years later. What took you so long, sweetheart?'

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye. I mean I don't even know what that's meant to be. Presumably a joke, which is a shame for everyone, but mostly Matt Law. 

It means that because we have a shit defence the rules don't apply 

• Like 1