WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

2 hours ago, wolfy said:

I don't understand how it works and neither do you. You can follow what you're told but it makes no real sense, at all.

Yes I do. I understand that heat doesn't just dissipate through convection, but conduction and radiation. It's the latter that allows things to cool in space.

I also understand orbits.

It makes perfect sense.

16 hours ago, The Fish said:

Yes I do. I understand that heat doesn't just dissipate through convection, but conduction and radiation. It's the latter that allows things to cool in space.

Yep, heat dissipates through all those on Earth.

Radiating heat in so called space is a nonsense.

There would be no medium for anything to radiate anywhere.

Space is apparently a near vacuum with supposed scattered particles.

How can anything be anything in an environment of random scattered particles separated by an absolute void?

It's very easy for anyone to say they understand convection, conduction and radiation when dealing with what we actually understand in everyday atmospheric conditions.

Once space comes into it,  it becomes nonsense but is kept alive as magical radiation just randomly in an environment that just manages to have random particles just floating about and yet radiation can somehow dissipate into this void in between these random scattered particles to somehow cool down a constant overheating electronic so called satellite.

It's nonsense when you think about it, as far as I'm concerned, but feel free to go with that. It's your choice, as is everyone's.

I'll just keep calling nonsense on this nonsense and maybe those looking in can be given some food for thought.

It's amazing what stuff we've been brainwashed with in terms of this kind of so called space stuff of fantasy.

16 hours ago, The Fish said:

I also understand orbits.

It makes perfect sense.

You understand orbits because you've been told that something going at speed can fall around a so called huge globe and maintain a steady so called orbit due to gravity acting like an invisible string.

You accept this for no other reason than...well...why not. I mean, it's official, right?

Good old Isaac Newton managing to suss out the gravity with his apple and what not.

Good old scientists just knowing that a craft will orbit a supposed globe just as supposed planets and moon orbit suppose stars and what not.

Imagine having a so called ISS orbiting a globe at 18,000 mph as we're told, just falling towards the Earth but managing to avoid crashing into it because the speed is near exact enough to actually just fall around it.

Think about that seriously.

Now think about the supposed geosynchronous satellites supposedly keeping an exact track with a supposed globe.

Apparently this satellite is somehow put into a so called orbit at 23,000 miles out and follow an exact location of the Earth as it falls around it, plus using boosters or something to correct a course if it falls a little, or whatever.

We are being fed absolute utter nonsense that would be absolutely fine if told as a sci-fi fantasy.

The issue is, it's not only being told as a reality...people are actually being totally schooled into it.

People are being basically forced to abandon their natural logic in favour of this complete nonsense.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Yep, heat dissipates through all those on Earth.

Radiating heat in so called space is a nonsense.

There would be no medium for anything to radiate anywhere.

Space is apparently a near vacuum with supposed scattered particles.

How can anything be anything in an environment of random scattered particles separated by an absolute void?

It's very easy for anyone to say they understand convection, conduction and radiation when dealing with what we actually understand in everyday atmospheric conditions.

Once space comes into it,  it becomes nonsense but is kept alive as magical radiation just randomly in an environment that just manages to have random particles just floating about and yet radiation can somehow dissipate into this void in between these random scattered particles to somehow cool down a constant overheating electronic so called satellite.

It's nonsense when you think about it, as far as I'm concerned, but feel free to go with that. It's your choice, as is everyone's.

I'll just keep calling nonsense on this nonsense and maybe those looking in can be given some food for thought.

It's amazing what stuff we've been brainwashed with in terms of this kind of so called space stuff of fantasy.

You understand orbits because you've been told that something going at speed can fall around a so called huge globe and maintain a steady so called orbit due to gravity acting like an invisible string.

You accept this for no other reason than...well...why not. I mean, it's official, right?

Good old Isaac Newton managing to suss out the gravity with his apple and what not.

Good old scientists just knowing that a craft will orbit a supposed globe just as supposed planets and moon orbit suppose stars and what not.

Imagine having a so called ISS orbiting a globe at 18,000 mph as we're told, just falling towards the Earth but managing to avoid crashing into it because the speed is near exact enough to actually just fall around it.

Think about that seriously.

Now think about the supposed geosynchronous satellites supposedly keeping an exact track with a supposed globe.

Apparently this satellite is somehow put into a so called orbit at 23,000 miles out and follow an exact location of the Earth as it falls around it, plus using boosters or something to correct a course if it falls a little, or whatever.

We are being fed absolute utter nonsense that would be absolutely fine if told as a sci-fi fantasy.

The issue is, it's not only being told as a reality...people are actually being totally schooled into it.

People are being basically forced to abandon their natural logic in favour of this complete nonsense.

Not today dickhead.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 6:53 AM, wolfy said:

Not at all. I'm merely saying what is the reality. I don't see anything being picked to bits. I see it as being weakly picked at.

weak like gravity?

10 hours ago, tooner said:

weak like gravity?

Nahh; there's no such thing as gravity.

The gravity we are told about is either weak or strong depending on what is thrown at people as regards supposed real science of Earth and off Earth, as we are coaxed into.

34 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Nahh; there's no such thing as gravity.

The gravity we are told about is either weak or strong depending on what is thrown at people as regards supposed real science of Earth and off Earth, as we are coaxed into.

Gravity is weak or strong depending on mass, distance and force. (I think)

Which makes sense just like the visible effects of an electromagnet are shown to be weak or strong depending on the magnet's mass, distance and factor.

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Gravity is weak or strong depending on mass, distance and force. (I think)

Which makes sense just like the visible effects of an electromagnet are shown to be weak or strong depending on the magnet's mass, distance and factor.

Yeah, that's what they tell us.

They can also calculate it all on supposed distant planets or moons, as in the moon they tell us is a big rock just orbiting around a ball that we live on.

They calculated it perfectly before 1969, apparently and landed craft, then men on this 1/6th of Earth's supposed gravity, rock of apparent cement like surface.

When asked to explain what gravity is. Well. They just don't know. They only know what it apparently does.

Ask how they know gravity is real and they will drop a ball or a rock and point to it hitting the floor.

What more proof does anyone need?

The real reason for why we survive on Earth and why everything happens on Earth, is right there in our faces as atmospheric pressure and changes to it energy from the centre creating high and low pressures around the circle.

Gravity makes no real sense at all but atmospheric pressure upon dense mass perfectly explains it for those who have a mind to want to think on those lines.

It's dull as fuck. He just repeats the same nonsensical gibberish over and over again.

The flat earth forums are relatively interesting. Most on there are sane people who are deliberately taking a devils advocate approach to hone their debating skills. It's a process that actually makes you think and learn, or refresh your memory.

Wolfy is a dullard on that though as well, for the same reason he is on here. He's not capable of rational thought or linking evidence with observation. Or he's just a tedious wum. Best to ignore him with way.

Claiming the earth is flat is one thing of course, but denial of tragedies like yesterday is another and is just outright offensive. Which is why I have no time for the more extreme lunatics on the web. 

Edited by Renton

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Claiming the earth is flat is one thing of course, but denial of tragedies like yesterday is another and is just outright offensive. Which is why I have no time for the more extreme lunatics on the web. 

Has Wolfy done that like?

35 minutes ago, Alex said:

Has Wolfy done that like?

He hasn't no and am not trying to shit stir BUT this is where this madness leads. Wolfy does refute 9/11 happened and claims the victims were simulated (vicsims). As soon as yesterday happened his old mates were claiming it was a false flag and mocking the dead:

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1960&sid=846bd56e85e1cb4997008a065bc0d100&start=15

Can you even imagine reading that shit if it happened to your kid? You surely wouldn't post that unless you were 100% sure it was staged, which would make you mentally ill in my book. Or alternatively, if these people are wums they are utter cunts. 

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I can't imagine getting myself to a point where I was that distrustful of modern life/society. Has to be an echo chamber mentality.

You're close tho innit? :D

When every person has to follow one train of thought then we might as well get used to marching to the same tune until we expire.

It's getting closer and closer, it appears.

8 minutes ago, Park Life said:

You're close tho innit? :D

:D

I'm open to changing my mind with sufficient evidence. I suspect that's the difference.

There's no claim to ludicrous for some people. How about the boxing day tsunami or 2010 Japanese earthquake, witnessed by millions and killing hundreds of thousands. Didn't happen apparently. Oh, and Raul Moat was a hoax too, just for good measure. Literally every significant news event, including the second world war didn't happen. Satellites don't exist. Nuclear bombs and energy are fake. Even electricity is harassed from the sky and those power stations you see are merely facades. You can't see a germ or atom without equipment so they're fake, same for stars and galaxies. My favourite from Wolfy was the claim mathematics is fake, all those complicated equations from those do called scientists are hoaxes. 

This is what you need to embrace to be a free thinker like Wolfy. It's inevitable that arseholery quickly follows. 

6 minutes ago, wolfy said:

When every person has to follow one train of thought then we might as well get used to marching to the same tune until we expire.

It's getting closer and closer, it appears.

Eschewing rationalism and empiricism isn't an intelligent form of individualism.