WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Wolfy, explain seasons to me,mate. 

How do they happen in your new "cell" system. 

Just a change in the angle of the central sun reflection around the Earth as the inner energy (sun) moves up and down creating a lower or higher angle as it moves over the Earth.

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Whilst you're at it, have a crack at earthquakes and volcanoes.  

Earthquakes are potentially pressure changes due to the aforementioned.

Wait, the stars are a reflection of crystals inside the Earth?? :lol:

How do we get from "I only trust things I can see with my own 2 eyes" to that...

We're being trolled into oblivion here, lads.  

1 minute ago, adios said:

How do we get from "I only trust things I can see with my own 2 eyes" to that...

A reflection THROUGH crystals.

I also said that's what I potentially see it as , not what actually is for sure.

As for being trolled. You are the master of your own will.

If someone is peppering you with stones, move out of the way, or shoot back. You have a choice.

7 minutes ago, wolfy said:

A reflection THROUGH crystals.

I also said that's what I potentially see it as , not what actually is for sure.

As for being trolled. You are the master of your own will.

If someone is peppering you with stones, move out of the way, or shoot back. You have a choice.

You believing in free will is somehow more incredible than flat earth/transgender agenda.

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, Wolfy, you say the "Sun" is central. 

If that's the case, where does the variation in angle come from? 

(I'm assuming we're using your Ice Dome model here?)

The dome expands and shrinks due to energy change as the reflective sun energy moves over it.

As it does this, it changes angle and height.

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

You've just pulled that out of your arse, haven't you? :lol:

What is the mechanism/process that causes the sun to move, then? 

A rise and fall of a central dense carbon core under arcing.

Like a big central core welding arc, kind of thing.

a Carbon arcing producing what we see as it moves up and down creating higher and lower energy change due to reflection against the dome which expands or shrinks the dome due to increase or decrease in expansion of matter.

We feel it all as obvious heat and cold but only because the heat is expanded molecules causing dense agitation against our skin that we  know as wavelengths, just as the cold we feel as the suns energy moves down and away, is down to molecules not being able to expand much and so creates much less agitation to out skin, which means we naturally feel that as cold.

You maybe didn't want all of that but I just thought I'd add it in.

If the dome expands and shrinks, doesn't that mean that the adjoining domes/cells that ours is connected to will have to expand/contract in perfect synchronisation with us, and the other domes/cells they're connected to? 

Logically, that must mean that each dome is exactly the same, but operating to a slightly different time signature. 

All sounds a bit, well, complicated, does it not? 

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

A rise and fall of a central dense carbon core under arcing.

Like a big central core welding arc, kind of thing.

a Carbon arcing producing what we see as it moves up and down creating higher and lower energy change due to reflection against the dome which expands or shrinks the dome due to increase or decrease in expansion of matter.

We feel it all as obvious heat and cold but only because the heat is expanded molecules causing dense agitation against our skin that we  know as wavelengths, just as the cold we feel as the suns energy moves down and away, is down to molecules not being able to expand much and so creates much less agitation to out skin, which means we naturally feel that as cold.

You maybe didn't want all of that but I just thought I'd add it in.

What causes it to move up down? 

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

If the dome expands and shrinks, doesn't that mean that the adjoining domes/cells that ours is connected to will have to expand/contract in perfect synchronisation with us, and the other domes/cells they're connected to? 

Logically, that must mean that each dome is exactly the same, but operating to a slightly different time signature. 

All sounds a bit, well, complicated, does it not? 

No. Our dome will simply expand and shrink withing the area it is in, as would all other cell like Earth's.

They would all be separated by connective ice, potentially.

Like I mentioned. Think of a mass of poached eggs and all Earth like cells being the yolks, kind of thing, or like frog spawn as analogies.

Just my thoughts but a potential better fit that a globe by a long way as far as I'm concerned.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What causes it to move up down? 

Energy feeding as a cycle of natural Earth decay and build.

Not in terms of decay like we see as something simply disappearing...more of recycling.

Basically think of a ding dong door bell. You know how they work, right?

A simple up and down motion due to a coil producing what we know as magnetism.

Think on similar lines but adding in a carbon arcing under crystal of super dense proportions like diamond or even more dense.

Maybe it might be too wacky for you, I don't know.

So the domes/yolks expand and contract, but they're not directly connected to each other. 

The thing that's connecting them, though, is ice. 

Flexible ice, which can expand and contract on a massive scale according to the ( as yet undetermined) day/night and seasonal cycle. 

Seems perfectly reasonable.....

You still haven't given me a the basic cause of the movement of the sun. 

Edit: just seen the reply above. 

Aye, you've pulled that out of your arse too, haven't you? 

Go through each step, as you've outlined it above, and explain the cause and effect of each step please. 

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So the domes/yolks expand and contract, but they're not directly connected to each other. 

The thing that's connecting them, though, is ice. 

Flexible ice, which can expand and contract on a massive scale according to the ( as yet undetermined) day/night and seasonal cycle. 

Seems perfectly reasonable.....

You still haven't given me a the basic cause of the movement of the sun. 

Edit: just seen the reply above. 

Aye, you've pulled that out of your arse too, haven't you? 

Go through each step, as you've outlined it above, and explain the cause and effect of each step please. 

Nahhh. Take it as you read it.

3 hours ago, adios said:

This is absolutely on you mind :lol: you started this.

8 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Nahhh. Take it as you read it.

What I read was a collection of random words thrown together in an attempt to sound remotely coherent. 

Taking the doorbell analogy, the way bells work, you know, that electromagnetic hocus pocus, they still need an external force to initiate the magic- someone pushing the button. 

What's the big finger that's pushing the doorbell, thus causing carbon arcs to jizz on magic energy reflections through crystal veins in the unreachable central hub. 

Or something. 

Can you you see why this all comes across as utter nonsense? 

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

This is absolutely on you mind :lol: you started this.

3 minutes ago, adios said:

:lol:  Don't get me wrong; I'm loving the bits I can be bothered to read.