President Biden

Happy Face

I mean I can see how this works, I said I preferred to wait for a certain vaccine, that got turned (by a minority) into “you’re an anti vaxxer “

Leaving the EU became the more emotive (by some) “leaving Europe”

it’s tempting to do but not very helpful

16 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

I agree. And after that quote, you would be happy to report that as “Trump says all Mexicans are rapists” would you?

I don’t think he was reported to have said “all Mexicans are rapists” anywhere. 

Make of his comments what you will. They’re quoted verbatim in this thread. 

Reckon he’s only here because if he went to a forum where people shared his political leanings he’d have to confront how abhorrent most of his lot are

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Nah, he's just an inadequate who feels special being in the minority of fools who think they're anti-sheeples. It's a bit sad really 

Or a bit of both 

Lol, you really do take this personally don’t you.

The world is literally full of people who don’t think the same way as you do and

*DEEP BREATH*

that’s ok..... :console:

14 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Lol, you really do take this personally don’t you.

The world is literally full of people who don’t think the same way as you do and

*DEEP BREATH*

that’s ok..... :console:

recursive trump GIF

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

I fear for your poor wives if he gets re-elected... :lol:

12 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Tbf I worry for them now 

“please come and talk to your kids”

“I can’t there’s a man on the internet who’s making me sad”

0011e6da7265dc1407c55641a8e24662.jpg

9 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Like every politician (and arguably anyone who's ever made a public statement), Trump will be well aware of intent and implication, of course. It's a bit like the people who put "We send the EU £350 million a week - let's fund our NHS instead" on the side of a bus now saying "we didn't say we'd give £350 million to the NHS, sorry if that's how you understood it"

I agree with your point about the bus slogan and always thought it was cheap.

unfortunately cheap works and as can be seen from most of the responses to my posts (you and rayvin aside) people like quick cheap messages.

Trump used this to great effect and I don’t think it helps any of us 

but.... the Mexican border is porous and drugs come through daily. Sexual assaults are rife and I don’t see any sense in trying to not deal with it.

Trump just tried to do what so many other previous presidents promised they would do.

Again I’m not endorsing what Trump said, I’m simply saying that he didn’t call all Mexicans rapists.

40 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

unfortunately cheap works and as can be seen from most of the responses to my posts (you and rayvin aside) people like quick cheap messages.

but.... the Mexican border is porous and drugs come through daily. Sexual assaults are rife and I don’t see any sense in trying to not deal with it.

Trump just tried to do what so many other previous presidents promised they would do.

Again I’m not endorsing what Trump said, I’m simply saying that he didn’t call all Mexicans rapists.

If you don’t like the responses, why not take the hint and find a forum where people want to exchange views with you?

45 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

If you don’t like the responses, why not take the hint and find a forum where people want to exchange views with you?

Disagreeing with people is part of life. How we go about it depends on what kind of people we are.

I don’t mind a bit of a debate about controversial subjects, they used to have debating societies where you would have to argue a point you didn’t necessarily even believe in.

it’s all a privilege of living in a free society as far as I’m concerned.

some people seem to take it personally but we’re all adults and I’m sure we’ve all been through far worse