President Biden

Happy Face

If he hasn't got early onset dementia, I'll be genuinely amazed. There's no chance you stumble upon the business success he has by being as fundamentally thick as he appears. The man is ill

I thought the consensus was that he wasn't successful after all? That if he's put his money in the bank at the start of his life he'd be richer than he is now.

Toys out in a pram again because of another judge disagreeing with him.

Trump:

"Absolutely, I have, there are many people that want to break up the 9th Circuit. It's outrageous."

"Everybody immediately runs to the 9th Circuit. And we have a big country. We have lots of other locations. But they immediately run to the 9th Circuit. Because they know that's like, semi-automatic."

"The language could not be any clearer. I mean, the language on the ban, it reads so easy that a reasonably good student in the first grade will fully understand it. And they don't even mention the words in their rejection on the ban."

"And the same thing with this [sanctuary city decision]. I mean, when you have people that are being enabled to commit crime. And in San Francisco, when you look at Kate Steinle being shot and here is the court, you know, right in that same general area. And when you look at a Kate Steinle, when you look at so many other things."

"Sanctuary cities have been very, very dangerous, very, very bad. And, you know, we've done a great job on law enforcement, we've done a great job at the border, and all of our most talented people say sanctuary cities are a disaster."

"You see judge shopping, or what's gone on with these people, they immediately run to the 9th Circuit, it's got close to an 80 percent reversal period, and what's going on in the 9th Circuit is a shame."

" they immediately run to the 9th Circuit, it's got close to an 80 percent reversal period, and what's going on in the 9th Circuit is a shame."

That is a very misleading claim and one that he has been pushing over and over.

Trump:

"Absolutely, I have, there are many people that want to break up the 9th Circuit. It's outrageous."

"Everybody immediately runs to the 9th Circuit. And we have a big country. We have lots of other locations. But they immediately run to the 9th Circuit. Because they know that's like, semi-automatic."

"The language could not be any clearer. I mean, the language on the ban, it reads so easy that a reasonably good student in the first grade will fully understand it. And they don't even mention the words in their rejection on the ban."

"And the same thing with this [sanctuary city decision]. I mean, when you have people that are being enabled to commit crime. And in San Francisco, when you look at Kate Steinle being shot and here is the court, you know, right in that same general area. And when you look at a Kate Steinle, when you look at so many other things."

"Sanctuary cities have been very, very dangerous, very, very bad. And, you know, we've done a great job on law enforcement, we've done a great job at the border, and all of our most talented people say sanctuary cities are a disaster."

"You see judge shopping, or what's gone on with these people, they immediately run to the 9th Circuit, it's got close to an 80 percent reversal period, and what's going on in the 9th Circuit is a shame."

Is he fucking sponsored by the 9th Circuit?

Toys out in a pram again because of another judge disagreeing with him.

Trump:

Trump:

He speaks like someone who is having a half hearted attempt at conversation whilst he's texting dick pics to hookers.

Really good comment I read on the Guardian earlier about HRC and why she failed:

Despite Clinton’s vow to learn from the mistakes of her loss against Obama, “no one had figured out how to make the campaign about something bigger than Hillary.” A speechwriter assigned to draft an address laying out the reasons for Hillary’s candidacy found the task nearly impossible; Clinton simply couldn’t provide a good reason why she was running. She literally did feel as if it was simply “her turn,” and campaign staffers even floated the possibility of using “it’s her turn” as a public justification for her candidacy. Just as many people suspected, Clinton didn’t run because she had a real idea of how she wanted to change the country (after all, “America Is Already Great”), but simply felt as if she was the most qualified and deserving person for the job. Pressured to come up with a slogan to capture the essence of Clinton’s run, the team finally settled on “Breaking Barriers,” which the campaign staff all hated and the public instantly forgot.

One of the many farcical moments described in the Current Affairs review of Shattered, which dissects her disaster of a campaign. Another gem is that after her defeat to Obama in 2008, her takeaway was to gain access to the emails of her entire campaign staff to comb through them for evidence of disloyalty - a carry-over from her attitude to Congress, where she developed an enemies list that would have had Richard Nixon purring.

People can dress is up whichever way they want but the public's general perception of Hillary Clinton was and is more or less accurate: she is a paranoid, venal flower of the elite with absolutely no interest in the electorate besides their existence as numbers on a voting tally. Every move is calculated to harvest votes in order to attain power purely for its own sake. The sanctimony of her campaign's messaging was specifically designed to sandbag entirely justified notice of her fundamental cynicism and contempt for anyone not part of that toxic nexus where politics and finance fawn over each other, preferably at a private concert by one or another ageing musical mega-star.

Unfortunately for what it says about American politics, their absolutely justified assessment of who Clinton was and for whom she wanted to govern was to little avail because the only other feasible candidate on the ballot was some real estate huckster whose name I appear to have forgotten.

Edited by Rayvin

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden