The Utter Beige v Colback's Used Nickleback Tampax Suckers

sammynb

Predictions  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not having the greatest time of it but I still think they have got better players than most of the teams in the league so I don't think a draw away to them is a bad result at all.  I'm happy with the way things are going and I think we look well set to go up.  I do think we need to play a big man up front though, and preferably alongside Gayle (or Perez).  I don't think Diame is particularly suited to playing the role he's been given so far.  He's not a forward but he's being asked to play as a second striker it seems.  I think if he's moved further back we'd see the best from him.  I'm not totally sure where he will fit in further back at the minute mind you.  Shelvey and Hayden are both playing well and if we play two strikers we won't be able to play three in midfield, unless we go to wingbacks in a 5-3-2.  We potentially have the personnel to play that way with Lazaar and Yedlin, but it would mean leaving Ritchie out and he's probably our best player.

Edited by David Kelly

Has anyone heard anything about the Yedlin injury btw? The Newcastle Facebook account put up an interview with him from the day after the match which had nowt about him going off injured so I assume he's okay.