Yes Gemmill...

catmag

Well why not just stick this one in here. After all, you have to be very close to death to get a fortnight in an NHS hospital nowadays, and I'm sure wor Kate is in touch with her roots and uses the NHS. Meanwhile, rumours that this is the result of a freak pegging-related accident remain unsubstantiated.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

'Oh Willy, I've not been in the news recently.  We need to beat that cunt of a brother of yours, do something' 

:lol:

It appears you share, with Princess Kate/Catherine/Sugartits, the common affliction of sand in the vag. 

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well why not just stick this one in here. After all, you have to be very close to death to get a fortnight in an NHS hospital nowadays, and I'm sure wor Kate is in touch with her roots and uses the NHS.

The London Clinic, near Regent's Park in central London, describes itself as the UK's largest independent private hospital.

33 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Has someone started poisoning these fuckers? :cuppa:

IMG_3608.jpeg

Probably stuck them sausage fingers up there in an effort to remove a gerbil and caused significant trauma to the owld back passage.

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Show some respect like our beloved daily mail.....

20240119_132903.thumb.jpg.4a062446a547fc2e1cbb8e404e46f720.jpg

🙏

Kate has aged so much I can't tell who is who here.

GIF by Tokkingheads

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Fuck me that is both clearly horseshit and one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

"and then everyone applauded" springs to mind  when it comes to epic tales of outright lies :lol:

Things That Never Happened Jeopardy GIF - Things That Never Happened  Jeopardy Alex Trebek - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking hell Middleton looks in her 50s.

You think that's bad? Take a look at the state of William, walking just behind her here.

image.png.149f9df657b6d875633ee8adabf05ab1.png

• Haha 5

Genuinely don’t understand anyone who gives two fucks about either her or Charles. When I read shit like that or recall the coronation coverage it feels a bit like I’ve entered some sort of parallel universe. Although I agree the so-called journalist is playing to the crowd, there really are people who care about these parasites and think they’re wonderful people. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Genuinely don’t understand anyone who gives two fucks about either her or Charles. When I read shit like that or recall the coronation coverage it feels a bit like I’ve entered some sort of parallel universe. Although I agree the so-called journalist is playing to the crowd, there really are people who care about these parasites and think they’re wonderful people. 

Definitely a southern and older person thing I reckon. When the queen was about to kick the bucket, I was in the office and everyone participated in a sweepstake. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, NJS said:

The same media that would express disgust or mock North Korea for worshipping Kim Jong Un. 

Imagine the UK press reaction to another head of state paying £10m hush money to keep their nonce son out of bother. 

• Like 2