Leicester City v Newcastle United

trophyshy

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad half considering who our players are

Indeed, so far. Our back four that unfortunately selected itself is almost the worst you could imagine against a pacey counter attacking side like Leicester.

Second half I'd be sending Mitro out there to niggle at Wes Morgan, give no inch and don't play for the free-kick that you're not going to get. Later on look to get Gini, Perez or Doumbia at his with some skill/trickery. Also run Sissoko at him.

Well on the whole its much improved at least. Leceister have had 2 good moments one of which they scored from. Been neat and tidy otherwise. Anita is proving to be a massive liability as is Colback. Just shit these two.

Midfield front 3 look up for it at long last but they're going to need Anita to stop giving the bloody ball away all the time. Mitrovic's hold up play has been very good. Would probably have scored too if Sissoko hadnt taken him out through on goal.

Still in the game, how fit is Townsend?

Anita should just fuck off. I'm not old enough to remember Franz Koenan, but he is THE shittest Dutchman we've ever had. It's not the odd ball he fucks up, its 75% of his easy passes. Granted he's not a full back, but so fuckin what, a midfielders main asset should be his passing. FUCKIN SHIT!

Edited by McFaul

Anita should just fuck off. I'm not old enough to remember Franz Koenan, but he is THE shittest Dutchman we've ever had. It's not the odd ball he fucks up, its 75% of his easy passes. Granted he's not a full back, but so fuckin what, a midfielders main asset should be his passing. FUCKIN SHIT!

Like I said before the game, like having 10 men on the field. Fucking pointless player.

Sissoko has been more effective when he's played on the right, dunno why he's on the left.

Mitrovic has no touch.

Anita's all over the shop.

Shelvey needs to be more composed

Colback and Janmatt have been worse than anita for me,

but fucking hell we don't look like scoring

Yep. Lascelles not much better either. His Williamson style hoof the ball into nothing is not really helping.

When you've got 4-5 thoroughly shit players around, normally one of which would be enough to disable a team, you know you're in deep shite.

Colback and Janmatt have been worse than anita for me,

but fucking hell we don't look like scoring

I don't think Colback is doing a nightmarish job against Mahrez, even so at least he's out of position Anita is having his usual nightmare in his preferred position. Agree that Janmaat has been utter crap as well. That Lascelles kid is a total dogshit too.

How mint would it be to be a Leicester fan right now btw. I hope they do go on to win it, after losing tonight, obviously. Really exciting, pacy team and sounds like a great atmosphere