Sports Direct Billboard v WBA

sammynb

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck knows how it was only 2-0. We have no problem creating chances, it's just putting them away. I like Mitrovic and I like Perez, but they're younguns who's finishing will get better as they get older. Personally I think we need to start our most experienced striker every game now, and that is the kid who's scored 20 in the CL Doumbia. That game yesterday should've been 4-0 easily. More even.

I was right in line with Tiote's shot, and I'm telling you now there was not one reason that it should've been disallowed the keeper could see the ball.

Gloom, when I was 19 I had my first cowie, I was 24 I had my last one. I wouldn't advise many people to have them, but seriously reading any match day thread, you really could do with one.

Fuck knows how it was only 2-0. We have no problem creating chances, it's just putting them away. I like Mitrovic and I like Perez, but they're younguns who's finishing will get better as they get older. Personally I think we need to start our most experienced striker every game now, and that is the kid who's scored 20 in the CL Doumbia. That game yesterday should've been 4-0 easily. More even.

I was right in line with Tiote's shot, and I'm telling you now there was not one reason that it should've been disallowed the keeper could see the ball.

Gloom, when I was 19 I had my first cowie, I was 24 I had my last one. I wouldn't advise many people to have them, but seriously reading any match day thread, you really could do with one.

Assuming this is a typo and not a drink induced hallucination

Can't remember who couldn't understand the correlation between chances created & goals scored but here's a handy little table that tells us how our strikers are doing in basic terms.

Bright character

Big chopper

Buff clocker

Bling charmer

Bishop cardinal

Bush changer

Bolshy charger

Blame changer

What starts with BC and means not a boring one story no life having racist bigoted cunt?

Well you've just described yourself in one sentence there, but I was trying to be as nice as I could to you by calling you a brutto cazzo, or as we'd say in this country an ugly cunt.

Can't remember who couldn't understand the correlation between chances created & goals scored but here's a handy little table that tells us how our strikers are doing in basic terms.

I think once the new players (Townsend & Shelvey) get used to Mitrovic's attacking positions/runs they'll start finding him more and once he gets used to the kinds of balls they can put in he'll start getting on the end of more. Both of them have quality deliveries from wide and set-pieces, but Shelvey's through balls have put Mitrovic through a couple of times in the last few games and it's exciting to see a range of opportunities fall to the big lad.

That he's getting his few chances on target is why I've faith in him to score more. Shearer always said whatever you do, make sure you make the 'keeper work. We've seen 'keepers have blinders, but they're also entirely capable of flapping (Mignolet) and letting soft shots through.

Tiote's performance was properly retro, limited his passing to short passes to Shelvey or Janmaat , had most successful tackles (4 of 5), most interceptions, most defensive headers (4 of 5), but then it's no great surprise when he was playing alongside someone who unburdens Cheik of any attacking responsibility whatsoever.

Speaking of Shelvey; loved how often he was calling for the ball. Arms outstretched like the Angel of the North, demanding another chance to ping a ridiculous 60+yrd ball to feet.

Fuck it's good to see a central midfielder with actual vision and an expansive range of passing.

If that's a reference to me, I've got no Internet and was busy all weekend. We don't all have time to devote our lives to the consumption of football across Europe and the lower reaches of the game in this country, David.