Sports Direct Billboard v WBA

sammynb

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiote sticking his head at it on the ground :lol: fantastic

He's clearly been watching Steven Taylor highlights on YouTube in preparation.

Nervy finish because we can never be too sure at 1-0 but a good performance that should have been more comfortable with better finishing.

Aye the saving grace was the fact that West Brom are utterly pathetic, I don't think they managed a single shot on target today.

Aye the saving grace was the fact that West Brom are utterly pathetic, I don't think they managed a single shot on target today.

If they keep playing that way they could well go down.

Berahino did fuck all when he came on.

The thing that boils my piss. They looked a totally different team from only a few days ago FFS.

Aye, McClaren lets them play more attacking at home tbh, he tries to keep it tight away from home but our defence is so poor he'd be better off attacking away as well.

Mitrovic had 2 shots today, both on target and 1 goal. Good man, hope he can grow into the role and we can keep creating chances like we did today.

He was my player of the match. His dominance in the air was reminiscent of Andy Carroll's most convincing games for us, ecstatic that he scored the winning goal.

Thought Taylor showed why he should be selected ahead of Lascelles as well. Gets a lot of unwarranted stick

The most impressive part of Taylor's game tonight was his passing. I have to say as well that after an incredibly shakey start Aarons chimed in with some actual defending.

Can't believe it was only 1 - 0 after all the shots and chances we had.

I have always liked Taylor, still do, he put in a good shift.

Tiote did surprisingly well, trying to head the ball when he's on the ground reminds me of ME.

Aaron was obviously out of position but he didn't do too badly.

All in all, there wasn't anyone who had a bad game and it should have been 4 or 5 nowt.

Mind you I was a little nervous in the last few minutes thinking we were going to blow the win and we very nearly did.

Well, we didn't get to see our new life-saving striker Doumbia.