Saido Berahino - 21 million bid DENIED

Haydnator

It was bad enough back in Brian Clough's day but a seven figure salary isn't enough to make you act in the best interests of the club? The greed is fucking sickening.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allardyce is the same. Morrison allegedly left West Ham as Fat Sam and Nolan wouldn't stop badgering him to swap to their agent

Aye. I heard that too. Also the Wullie McKay links whilst he was up here and his son being an agent when he was at Bolton (he was in the documentary looking into agents and corruption). Mind, Morrison is a fucking right bull's knacker who will probably never come close to fulfilling his potential. But when that story broke he'd been doing quite well for them only to be left out for the supposed reason he wouldn't change agents.

• 2 weeks later...

Looked totally disinterested, overweight and sulky.

There are much, much better strikers out there for £21m.

Wonder how much of it is him trying to force himself out of there and how much of it is him just being generally pap?

To be fair, Gemmill often calls me fat and he did quote me. You understand my confusion.

Also I'm oblivious to criticism of the most naturally gifted footballer we've seen at SJP since Beardsley. A lad who reacted to the French league saying he couldn't be registered by saying "fuck it, I'm going to get drunk"

What a hero.

• 2 months later...

Missed two penalties today. 21 million my arse.

Martin Palermo once missed a hat-trick of penalties and he was still a quality striker.

Means absolutely fuck all man. All players miss penalties.

• 9 months later...