Watford v Newcastle

Christmas Tree

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Sima's a weird cunt mind, she's in loads of the threads on there blowing smoke up their arse's as the 'moderate toon fan'

There's a few on there tbh, there's one called 'a mag in peace' who said something along the lines of "in a few weeks your lot will be well clear of it" when talking about the relegation spots.

That Sima's a weird cunt mind, she's in loads of the threads on there blowing smoke up their arse's as the 'moderate toon fan'

I wouldn't say he was weird.

That midds is a cock as well, letting them know it'll be 7 in a row, desperate to be described as "realistic" and one of the "sound" mags that gets on there.

That Sima seems odd on N-O as well. All of them Newcastle fans on RTG just kiss mackem arses and live up to the stereotypes to fall under the 'canny mag' category. It's sad as fuck when you think about it.

Edited by Haydnator

i don't understand being arsed posting on another teams forums regularly , i can see people doing it coming up to a head to head or whatever but like a daily user... each to their own but i've better shit to do

Baggio had 10s of thousands of posts on that Spurs board iirc :lol:

I pop on RTG every now and then. Normally when it's quiet over here.

I try to highlight their hypocrisy or the outright lies they tell each other. Try to do it calmly, ignoring the "FUCK OFF MAG" children, but never stick around very long.

Some talk about Steven Taylor being back in the squad. Like a (shit) new signing

:lol: At this point, we'd be better off with just bleeding Lascelles into the team (if he's any cop, hard to say having not seen the cup games) and letting Taylor fuck off to spend his career injured at QPR instead.

I like Taylor, it's a shame he's an injury prone absentee - One of those that I file under "could have been great" . Very few players can go through so many injuries and still be PL standard, I regard Taylor to be bottom end of that. Woodgate and Darren Anderton were exceptions I suppose, as they were mint even though they were fragile.

Hi Trooper

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your support over a busy period of games recently.

In the last two home matches, your support has been enormous for the players and the atmosphere you’ve generated at St. James’ Park has been absolutely electric.

On Saturday, we started well and despite moments of pressure in the second half, you stayed right behind the team.

To have the disappointment we had at Arsenal and Watford, the players fought hard to bounce back against Manchester United midweek and we made a terrific start at the weekend against West Ham.

Considering it was the third game in a week and we more or less named the same team, I’ve got to admire the players for the character and attitude they showed.

It was a tough period. The goal against Manchester United at the end, the way you responded and the atmosphere you created, it was quite an emotional point. To recover quickly and go again as they did on Saturday proves that the squad is getting better and progressing.

In many respects, we’ve been playing very well and not getting the rewards for it. It takes a lot of mental strength to keep doing that so I’m delighted we got what we deserved in the end.

Now, we have to keep our momentum and that starts with recovery this week and the right preparation for Watford.

Maintaining our fight and spirit is also vital. That’s the minimum we expect, the minimum you expect and the minimum the players should expect of themselves.

We coped very well at Vicarage Road last time out and while we didn’t deserve to lose, we know it will be tough on Saturday. We start every game from zero and we know if we’re not right attitude-wise and we don’t put the work in, Watford can hurt us.

I was delighted to hear that we have another sold out away end for the game on Saturday and I’d like to wish everyone who is travelling a safe and pleasant journey.

Home and away, your support continues to be hugely important to the team and we’ll be working hard to give you the performance and result your support deserves.

Lots of love Steve XXX

"It takes a lot of mental strength to keep doing that so I'm delighted we got what we deserved in the end"

Really like that statement, I think its very true and I am genuinely impressed with the change to attitude and playstyle that McLaren is slowly giving us. Such a shame that everyone else above him is a total cunt.