Holidays 2024

McFaul

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I've been clogging t'roads in Swaledale today.

@Monkeys Fisthave you climbed Kilnsey before?

No, Kilnsey was for the elite boys when I was grimping. 

I was good but not elite good :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

No, Kilnsey was for the elite boys when I was grimping. 

I was good but not elite good :lol:

:lol:

When I did some climbing, the bloke that taught me set a couple routes on there and Malham,  Balls of steel man.

22 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

When I did some climbing, the bloke that taught me set a couple routes on there and Malham,  Balls of steel man.

What was his name? 
Not John Dunne, was it? 

No a bloke called Chris. He was an old guy.

My mate went to a talk done by that John Dunne I think a couple of months back. Said he was a really nice bloke 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, ewerk said:

Greetings from the Dominican Republic, well the blart is well and truly off the chart.

IMG_0138.jpeg

I hope your sunglasses are proper blackouts and your eyeballs aren't sore from looking to the left or right to the general direction of your head. :good:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Greetings from the Dominican Republic, well the blart is well and truly off the chart.

IMG_0138.jpeg

Be careful to avoid any marauding MLFs, they'll windmill you all over.

• Haha 4

I’ve so far managed to dodge the roaming hordes of 6ft 4 brick shithouses wielding plastic swords. Difficult to tell if they’re mackems or not because not a single one is wearing their top on holiday.

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, ewerk said:

IMG_0138.jpeg

Is that the Gran Bahia Palace or something like that? Looks a lot like the place I stayed when I went there. 

The only problem is that the place is full of Americans. Not just normal Americans but those from the south east so bad goatees and golf hats all round, even some of the women.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

The only problem is that the place is full of Americans. Not just normal Americans but those from the south east so bad goatees and golf hats all round, even some of the women.

I remember a lad from New Orleans telling me he was Irish then asking me to draw a map of Ireland for him. :lol: Another said something to the Mexican lad behind the bar and after I gave him some advice he said, "You're Australian, right?" Others who were obviously friendly people and spoke soon made their excuses and left when my (very watered down) accent blew their minds and they just couldn't compute. I could come out with a few more tales but I can't be arsed to type them out. They're fucking mental like. :lol:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

IMG_0138.jpeg

I take it you’ve posted the blart pics in the Sunshine Fanny thread, as I’ve zoomed and scanned this and the best I can work with is the back of some slapper’s bikini? 

• Haha 3

Fuck it, I told a ghostly tale about hearing Roman hobnail boots coming home in Wallsend on a dark, foggy autumn morning, (explaining where I was in close proximity to the original Roman wall/fort) and I kept a straight face to their awed faces whilst wor lass was nipping me in the pool and later on telling me off for bullshitting them. I said they loved it, man. :lol:

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I take it you’ve posted the blart pics in the Sunshine Fanny thread, as I’ve zoomed and scanned this and the best I can work with is the back of some slapper’s bikini? 

I did see said slapper bent over the bar wearing a thong shortly after this pic but unfortunately my levels of perviness don’t match yours so the I decided not to take the snap. 

Plus the wife would slap the head off me if she saw it on my phone.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I did see said slapper bent over the bar wearing a thong shortly after this pic but unfortunately my levels of perviness don’t match yours so the I decided not to take the snap. 

You photograph it in the brain library, man.

Freddie Mercury Rock GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Don't know on Apple, but on Google you can put photos from your photo reel into a PIN protected folder. If you ever needed to for some reason like. Ahem. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Renton said:

Don't know on Apple, but on Google you can put photos from your photo reel into a PIN protected folder. If you ever needed to for some reason like. Ahem. 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Snap, post, delete. 

ffs, this is basic level pervery. :lol:

Aye, very basic, you are both amateurs. 

• Haha 2