Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240823-104319.thumb.png.3596428be21d4fab677fca29c176b377.png

This has just flipped today. They've both had 1 in 2 chance, Trump has now dropped to 40%.

shame he hasn't just dropped dead tbh

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240823-104319.thumb.png.3596428be21d4fab677fca29c176b377.png

This has just flipped today. They've both had 1 in 2 chance, Trump has now dropped to 40%.

I heard the other day that Biden had a 7% lead prior to the last election so I'm not getting too far ahead of myself but it's certainly looking hopeful.

The problems after the election will be monumental if she wins from Trump and his disciples with guns. 

26 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

shame he hasn't just dropped dead tbh

There's still time.

Sniper Roi GIF by Creative Park

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

I heard the other day that Biden had a 7% lead prior to the last election so I'm not getting too far ahead of myself but it's certainly looking hopeful.

The problems after the election will be monumental if she wins from Trump and his disciples with guns. 

American Civil War 2 should be a fun watch. The character arc is phenomenal between both -

Civil War 1 - "Don't take away our brown people"

Civil War 2 - "Take away the brown people"

Thrilling stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I trust polls as much as voters. It is not just a shame but a tragedy that half of the American population fo intend to vote for a totally unelectable baffoon. They are no better or worse than all those imbeciles who vote for AfD in German elections or demagogues like Le Pen, Farage, Orban et al.

We will see what will happen in November but I do not hold my breath and won’t watcb this farce as it won’t be good for my health.

Cunts. Everywhere.

• Like 4

Just now, ewerk said:

Trump trainers (made in Jiiina).

The website is a fucking goldmine tbh. I just kept scrolling and it gets funnier. He's got two reviews of the trading cards from people who got to enjoy the gala dinner. Both pretty young blondes :lol:

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I think she’s on to something 😆

Trouble is his core vote aren’t just voting for Trump the man, they’re voting for Trumpism…that’s not going to go away anytime soon.. 

it does need a ‘charismatic’ figurehead probably. But I think you’re right in that the blueprint has been tested out and that isn’t going anywhere 

I disagree mind, I think the whole movement is in the service of one man. I think the Republican Party is completely fucked if Trump loses this time. He can't run again cos he'll be too old, and I don't see who they turn to - the movement is Trump, the man. 

The Republican Convention is TrumpCon. His rallies are mini TrumpCons. 

Hopefully you’re right. As long as he doesn’t win. 
It’s canny mad that they’ve went all in on him again after the last time either way. Basically willing to throw away US Democracy for getting into power 

• Like 1

I reckon the GOP will survive as Trumps doners will fall back in line and someone like Ted Cruz will get the nomination next time…. but as I said Trumpism and it’s potentially violent next steps is going nowhere….and it’s still a coin flip if he wins at the moment… 

Ted Cruz is about as uncharismatic a candidate as you could choose. Vance was supposed to be the successor and he stinks the place out at the rallies.

Trump is a unique character. He's a non career politician, bizarre product of the 80s. Basically a TV character, genuinely funny, he chats wild shit, tells provable lies, and gets away with all of it. I really don't think that's gonna be very easy to replace. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Ted Cruz is about as uncharismatic a candidate as you could choose. Vance was supposed to be the successor and he stinks the place out at the rallies.

Trump is a unique character. He's a non career politician, bizarre product of the 80s. Basically a TV character, genuinely funny, he chats wild shit, tells provable lies, and gets away with all of it. I really don't think that's gonna be very easy to replace. 

Richard Pryor Laughing GIF

Nah he is. He says some genuinely funny stuff. One liners and quips and stuff. Less so recently cos he's declining and he's in a massive huff with the world, but there's definitely times he's funny. 

29 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Nah he is. He says some genuinely funny stuff. One liners and quips and stuff. Less so recently cos he's declining and he's in a massive huff with the world, but there's definitely times he's funny. 

I don't think he's ever been deliberately funny. It's all weird nicknames and bizarre boasts. Some of this shit he comes out with is funny because it shows how dense he is, or how impossible fragile his ego is. But then, I'm laughing at him, not with him.

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 1