Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Here’s your next VP folks, he’s a bit like Sauron from lord of the rings which is more than a bit ironic…

https://sfstandard.com/opinion/2024/07/15/with-jd-vance-as-vp-peter-thiel-would-finally-have-trump-right-where-he-wants-him/

IMG_5180.jpeg

American's Next Top Fruit-Loop, this one. Is claiming that the UK is the "first truly Islamist country" to obtain nuclear weapons after Labour won the election. 

That 'special relationship' is going to be tested to the full if this dickhead gets in. 

• Like 3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tenacious D cancel their world tour because of the trump comment. Didn’t realise Jack Black was a cunt.

18 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Tenacious D cancel their world tour because of the trump comment. Didn’t realise Jack Black was a cunt.

He's not

image.png.200ec982e835e450d0e85bd04582c9cc.png

8 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

IMG-20240716-WA0013.jpg

Someone already tried that and the bloke reacted with a smirk and adjusted his cuff links. Much fucking cooler than Trump hitting the deck and losing his shoes.

37 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

🙂

He looks like he invented a Time Machine to go back in time to molest himself.

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Looks like stuff is happening in the plan to get Biden to step down. 

Spill the beans then you massive tease.

Adam Schiff has come out publicly and said he needs to step down. Schiff is very senior and well known, but he's also supposedly Pelosi's boy, so this is being seen as actually Pelosi telling Biden to go. 

There's also supposed to be some kind of virtual roll call before convention to confirm nominations, and they've pushed the date of that back today - Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries are behind this move. 

And finally a poll has come out saying 67% of Democrat voters want Biden to go. 

• Like 3

Actually I don't think the nomination is confirmed as being moved out yet, but senior people are saying it needs to be. Sounds like if something is going to be announced, they'll wait until after the RNC so they don't give the Republicans a chance to crow about it or attack a new candidate (say if it was immediately announced that it's Harris). 

Cue Biden ringing into Morning Joe tomorrow and ranting and raving about how the elites can't tell him what to do and he's going nowhere etc etc.

Just now, Gemmill said:

Cue Biden ringing into Morning Joe tomorrow and ranting and raving about how the elites can't tell him what to do and he's going nowhere etc etc.

He’d ring the wrong number, and in the middle of the afternoon.

• Haha 1

Wonder if it's too late now. A week ago I'd have been confident a young, competent contender would have beaten Trump. Now I'm not sure. Got to be better than Biden though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Wonder if it's too late now. A week ago I'd have been confident a young, competent contender would have beaten Trump. Now I'm not sure. Got to be better than Biden though. 

I mean Harris would, at least, change the dynamic. He will absolutely say something quasi-racist and it could lose him votes from black Americans. He definitely loses black women immediately.

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Still 4 months to go. Loads of time for stuff to change. Our election campaign was 6 weeks and it felt like a lifetime. 

• Like 1