Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Democrat denial on Twitter is insane. "I want to live in a world where telling the truth slowly is preferable to lying quickly" ffs. Well that's lovely for you, but that isn't how people are going to vote 

Everyone knows Trump's record and that he's a liar. It's fully priced in. What wasn't fully priced in was Biden's genuinely shocking (in the true sense of the word) debate performance. 

After the debate I assumed they had no option but to replace him. It now looks a lot like they're sticking with him. 

• Like 3

Remember when this unwalking 90 year old corpse held up Biden’s judicial appointments because she was the deciding vote on the committee but was too ill to attend and refused to resign, eventually dying in office? 

No? Well apparently Biden can’t either, the dementia riddled cunt.

image.thumb.jpeg.d5df5a620f873fe4cf6edd911dac35ad.jpeg

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The Democrat denial on Twitter is insane. "I want to live in a world where telling the truth slowly is preferable to lying quickly" ffs. Well that's lovely for you, but that isn't how people are going to vote 

Everyone knows Trump's record and that he's a liar. It's fully priced in. What wasn't fully priced in was Biden's genuinely shocking (in the true sense of the word) debate performance. 

After the debate I assumed they had no option but to replace him. It now looks a lot like they're sticking with him. 

This is in public though, inexplicable as it is. Maybe the next set of polling results will shock them into action? [\straw clutch]. 

Nobody, no matter how partisan, who saw that debate can believe this man is mentally fit for office. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is in public though, inexplicable as it is. Maybe the next set of polling results will shock them into action? [\straw clutch]. 

Nobody, no matter how partisan, who saw that debate can believe this man is mentally fit for office. 

All the stuff as well, about how "behind closed doors, he's as sharp as a tack". Sorry that's not remotely credible. 

He couldn't get from one end of a sentence to another, and in the parts when Trump was speaking, he looked like an upright corpse. 

The more they say stuff like that, the more people will start to think that the party is lying to them, and the polls will get worse. 

• Like 3

I think maybe he's suffered a relatively recent and rapid cognitive decline and people, his friends, are just finding it hard to adjust. 

Thing is, by continuing he's also putting his entire legacy at stake. Resign now, and he will be remembered as a fairly good stabilising president. Continue and he will be reviled almost as much as Trump. The man that let democracy die. 

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

I think maybe he's suffered a relatively recent and rapid cognitive decline and people, his friends, are just finding it hard to adjust. 

Thing is, by continuing he's also putting his entire legacy at stake. Resign now, and he will be remembered as a fairly good stabilising president. Continue and he will be reviled almost as much as Trump. The man that let democracy die. 

It's an odd situation though isn't it. If they come out and say that he has to stand down as the candidate, it's hard to argue that he's also fine to stay on as President until Jan. 

Do we get President Harris for 6 months or so? 

God knows what official vs unofficial acts means, but this doesn't sound good. 

Why the Democrats didn't just pack the Supreme Court is beyond me. Some of the shit that these crackerjacks are pulling off is mental. 

• Like 1

Nice little setup for Project 2025. Trump can now do whatever he wants while in power. 

And meanwhile the Democrats are banking on people ignoring the fact that Biden is cognitively impaired, and voting for him because he tells the truth a bit more than Trump. 

• Like 1

READ: Justice Sotomayor's warning in her dissent:

"When [the president] uses his official powers in any way, under the majority's reasoning, he now will be insulated from criminal prosecution. Orders the Navy's Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? Immune. Organizes a military coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in exchange for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune. Let the President violate the law, let him exploit the trappings of his office for personal gain, let him use his official power for evil ends. Because if he knew that he may one day face liability for breaking the law, he might not be as bold and fearless as we would like him to be. That is the majority's message today. Even if these nightmare scenarios never play out, and I pray they never do, the damage has been done. The relationship between the President and the people he serves has shifted irrevocably. In every use of official power, the President is now a king above the law."

If Trump wins again, the world is fucked.

Biden needs to dissolve/reconstitute the court right about now. Oh and while he's on, set Seal Team 6 on Trump and his Maga's.

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

If Trump wins again, the world is fucked.

Biden needs to dissolve/reconstitute the court right about now. Oh and while he's on, set Seal Team 6 on Trump and his Maga's.

Be fucking tremendous if he just blew Mar A Lago up. Broadcast live from the situation room with Biden in his aviators, eating an ice cream. 

The Democrats still haven't woken up to the fact that this lot are completely serious about installing Trump as the King of America. 

You could see this happening soon Trump had loaded the court before Biden was elected, why Biden never expanded the court as job #1, is frankly, beyond me.

9 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

You could see this happening soon Trump had loaded the court before Biden was elected, why Biden never expanded the court as job #1, is frankly, beyond me.

I thought the number of judges was fixed and judges were replaced usually when they died? 

Regardless, the supreme Court is now overtly partisan and completely unbalanced. Democrats have played by the rules and lost. The US is gone. Very scary times. 

Oh, and Spongebob can say I told you so. :(

Edited by Renton

Shocking decision, shocking proceedings with two judges deciding who would under any normal circumstances have to recuse themselves.

The United Banana Republic of America. Alito’s wife does probably own an appropriate flag.