Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Could depend on how old the kid is, and a need to protect her, a minor in the US parlance could be anything from five to eighteen.

I think Americans are even more fucked up regarding sex than the British and/or mackems - you can imagine his fans rationalising anything bad with anyone who's vaguely "adult". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJS said:

I think Americans are even more fucked up regarding sex than the British and/or mackems - you can imagine his fans rationalising anything bad with anyone who's vaguely "adult". 

The MAGA lot certainly. I remember someone played a Trump impersonator or deep fake where Trump was heard how he hopes Ivanka isn't his biological daughter so he can fuck her. They all justified it in one way or another. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

The MAGA lot certainly. I remember someone played a Trump impersonator or deep fake where Trump was heard how he hopes Ivanka isn't his biological daughter so he can fuck her. They all justified it in one way or another. 

One of the late night talk shows did a bit where they went to one of his rallies. The put forward a creepy statement claiming it was by Joe Biden - something to the effect of shagging his own relative (or something equally abhorrent). 

They were rightly beside themselves with rage at the sheer disgusting nature of the statement - until the interviewer revealed it was a very real statement from Trump.

Half of them claimed it wasn't real, he wouldn't say that. He then played the footage of him saying it - they claimed it was fake - he then told them it was a really old clip that was on the news, and has been checked and verified by pretty much all the news stations (who all played it at the time) - i.e. 100% legit and most them shrugged their shoulders.

They are hopeless, so high on the kool aid it genuinely doesn't matter what he does. 

This latest thing should be enough to keep him out of the white house - I already think he was unlikely tbf - but the real problem comes when he loses, because no way he doesn't try to mobilise the militant racist hillbillies again. There could be absolute carnage over there.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

No. The question to the last point is why is Sopel claiming that Trump is an incredible political performer who knows exactly what to say. He isn't. 

Following the debate, the News Agents wondered aloud whether Trump said the "they're eating the dogs" line in the debate because he wanted America to be focused on that, rather than the fact he lost the debate. 

So. During a debate which he hadn't yet lost, the genius political performer dropped in the sort of batshit line that falls out of his gob at every rally, but it wasn't because he's a mentally ill fascist, it's because he's a genius political performer who knew exactly what to say to distract from Harris winning a debate that was still ongoing. Wtf are they on about. 

It's embarrassing man. The media does not know how to cover this man. It hasn't from the start. And that is a big part of the reason why the American public aren't getting the message on him. 

It’s fear in part. Like you wouldn’t want to cross that crazy cunt anyway. But if he wins….

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I wonder exactly which Christian morals and values they think Trump has?

The same with most of them though. Pick and choose which bits of the bible justify their bigotry etc whilst completely ignoring most of the supposed teachings of Jesus 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fuck me with a rusty poker! 

It’s a cult, pure and simple. 

It would be fucking hilarious if he was dead when they removed their hands because God's will was done. 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

There'll be a new religion springs up when he dies. Absolute mongs claiming he visited them and told them what America needs next, etc. 

Undoubtedly, there’s big money to be made from a church over there.

43 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

There'll be a new religion springs up when he dies. Absolute mongs claiming he visited them and told them what America needs next, etc. 

Was going to say, when does a cult become a religion (as I don't think there is much difference other than the size of the flock). 

That would put Trumpism, with around 100 million MAGAs,  as the World's fifth largest religion, about six times larger than judaism. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You think he's going to wait until he dies? Churches get charitable status...

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Was going to say, when does a cult become a religion (as I don't think there is much difference other than the size of the flock). 

That would put Trumpism, with around 100 million MAGAs,  as the World's fifth largest religion, about six times larger than judaism. :lol:

Is that just in the states because we have a fair few helmets to add to that too otherwise?

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Is that just in the states because we have a fair few helmets to add to that too otherwise?

Yeah, the MAGA crusades are ongoing, vanguarded by the prick Farage here. The World's fastest growing religion. 

Of course our branch is Mega, with an obligatory union flag. Or MUGA, where you use a cross of St George. 

Edited by Renton

51 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Trump Cherub | Poster

"Build a wall, build the best wall. I will send a flood.....of Mexicans and they will rape, not like how I raped, no this will be terrible rape, the worst rapes - Build a wall and keep the flood out. While I'm here, do you have any sleeping virgins who need immaculately conceptioned? Don't worry, I won't wake them - It's very small.....not like Arnold Palmer - he'd have woken them - and broken them - but I won't I'll be very gentle, the most gentle - no one is as gentle as me - for I am the lord Trump."

• Haha 4

The confederate y-fronts :lol: such good attention to detail.

Is that Cilla's face in the golden throne? She's hiding in there somewhere.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

The confederate y-fronts :lol: such good attention to detail.

Is that Cilla's face in the golden throne? She's hiding in there somewhere.

Think so. Well spotted :lol: 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Given that Christians have the cross their boy died on, let’s hope that Trump dies emptying his guts on the bog, eh? 

edit; posted this before refreshing the page and seeing CWS’s efforts… ah well:lol:

As an aside, those fawning sycophants genuinely make me sick. Imagine losing so much respect you stoop this low? It never even ends well for them, look at Gulliani. 

• Like 1