Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

So I was going to answer you in gif form as you do, and this is one of the results when I searched for "pedantry". I rather like this gif so will share anyway. 

spank me GIF

• Haha 3

Vance has to be doing this shit on purpose. He has too many of these perfectly timed, and ironically on the button responses that make him look like a fucking fool.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Somebody has “apparently” tried to shoot the cunt again :cuppa:

It’s fucking staggering that your everyday, run-of-the-mill Septic can take out multiple civilians in a school or cinema, but ask them to get one, single, very wide target in an open area and they fuck it up. 

I am 100% convinced that the previous “attempt” was entirely set-up as a sympathy winner, and it’s notable that this comes after Harris handed him his arse in the debate. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s fucking staggering that your everyday, run-of-the-mill Septic can take out multiple civilians in a school or cinema, but ask them to get one, single, very wide target in an open area and they fuck it up. 

I am 100% convinced that the previous “attempt” was entirely set-up as a sympathy winner, and it’s notable that this comes after Harris handed him his arse in the debate. 

I am not sure about the first one, purely on the basis that it cost him two votes (the shooter and the maga spanner he shot).

This one is completely fishy though…

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I am not sure about the first one

Have you seen the miraculous healing of his ear that was supposedly hit? 

Also, the secret service when responding to threats on POTUS do not fuck around and let him stop to raise his fist for a photo opp. 

12 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I would not be surprised if it was his idea because it worked so well the last time for his polling.

Looking forward to seeing Trumpets walking about with Fanny pads stuck on their heads again mind :lol:

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Donald Trump Conspiracy GIF by Election 2016

Completely agree, though.  Why do we have to have such inept assassins?  390m+ guns in private ownership in the US and no one can shoot straight. 

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

I thought Americans were meant to be good with guns 

When they're intending to shoot someone, yes. When it's a publicity stunt to boost up opinion polls, clearly not. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Have you seen the miraculous healing of his ear that was supposedly hit? 

Also, the secret service when responding to threats on POTUS do not fuck around and let him stop to raise his fist for a photo opp. 

Welcome back Wolfy.