Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

What have I been telling you dickheads? There's NOTHING not to like about Taylor Swift. 

N O T H I N G

Apart from her music. And her publicity stunt boyfriend(s) And re selling her old albums to those who have already bought them. 

Apart from all that…she’s not stupid enough to jeopardise all that she’s earned by getting cancelled by those whose womb the GOP wants to control :cuppa:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

NOW you all want a piece of Swift. Unbelievable. 

Whoaah. Apart from being the most over-rated musician of all time, this is a pretty low bar she's cleared at a late stage of the contest. Clooney, De Niro, Spike and most the Hollywood glitteratti Lee have told it likeit is for quite a while.

How delightful to observe a narcissist being completely eviscerated on live television.

Looking forward to seeing the projectfivethreeeight polls being updated. 

29 minutes ago, Renton said:

Whoaah. Apart from being the most over-rated musician of all time, this is a pretty low bar she's cleared at a late stage of the contest. Clooney, De Niro, Spike and most the Hollywood glitteratti Lee have told it likeit is for quite a while.

In fairness, there's a video from 2019 (I believe) where she's discussing how she want's to make a statement/stand, against Trump, with her management (and parents) and they are advising no because of feared backlash. Long before she is the monster name she is now.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFbkpEttYB/?hl=en

Edited by Toonpack

Just now, Toonpack said:

In fairness, there's a video from 2019 (I believe) where she's discussing how she want's to make a statement/stand, against Trump, with her management (and parents) and they are advising no because of feared backlash. Long before she is a the monster name she is now.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFbkpEttYB/?hl=en

It's from the documentary on Netflix. There were death threats and all sorts after it. It's a nonsense to say this is a no consequence endorsement for someone in her position. Would be a lot easier not to get involved. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

What have I been telling you dickheads? There's NOTHING not to like about Taylor Swift. 

N O T H I N G

The music. It's terrible.

Other than that, you're correct.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Sad little mini-Trumps talking down a powerful woman. 

I'd have to talk her down tbf she's about 6'2 and she'd not be able to hear me all the way down here.

• Haha 2

Harris barely got out of second gear too from the clips I've seen. Just throw a load of pipebombs in his direction, sat back and enjoyed watching him eat himself alive.

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

There is no way on gods green earth this cunt isn't a noncey rapist

image.png.450c66017f30fed3799f6d062cbf4294.png

All that money and all he wants is to be funny and liked, and then he comes out with reeking patter like this, and you see how that's gonna be an ongoing problem for him. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Harris barely got out of second gear too from the clips I've seen. Just throw a load of pipebombs in his direction, sat back and enjoyed watching him eat himself alive.

Is he from Springfield? :scratchchin:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

There is no way on gods green earth this cunt isn't a noncey rapist

image.png.450c66017f30fed3799f6d062cbf4294.png

Dr Evil in living form. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Craig said:

Is he from Springfield? :scratchchin:

He'd have to be categorically not from Springfield for that joke to work wouldn't it? :lol: