Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've never been but once met a bloke from Alabama. Having a few drinks around the pool and he told us about the trials and tribulations he had at school because of his name, he was called Hoggleswill and got absolute dogs abuse and that was just from the teachers! A few years later his younger brother was about to start school and he excitedly said, "Hoggleswill! Hoggleswill! Do you think I'm gonna like school, Hoggleswill?" Hoggleswill sighed and replied to his young sibling, "I'm not too sure you're gonna be liking it that much if I'm being honest with you, lil Chickenshit."

IMG_3257.gif.75c99222eefb8d728a1214f010dd1d26.gif

• Haha 3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've never been but once met a bloke from Alabama. Having a few drinks around the pool and he told us about the trials and tribulations he had at school because of his name, he was called Hoggleswill and got absolute dogs abuse and that was just from the teachers! A few years later his younger brother was about to start school and he excitedly said, "Hoggleswill! Hoggleswill! Do you think I'm gonna like school, Hoggleswill?" Hoggleswill sighed and replied to his young sibling, "I'm not too sure you're gonna be liking it that much if I'm being honest with you, lil Chickenshit."

Half Baked Boo GIF

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

IMG_3257.gif.75c99222eefb8d728a1214f010dd1d26.gif

Interesting little note here- The whole myth of lemmings jumping off cliffs en masse was entirely made -up by Disney, who featured it in one of their nature movies in the 50s/60s, which is where the gif is taken from. 

They had film crew pushing and throwing the poor little furry fuckers off the cliff. 

If you look at the two that go above, particularly the second one, with this in mind, it’s so obvious they’ve been shoved over :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Spent some time in Georgia, Tennessee and Alabama about 20 years ago. I was asked for ID on my way into a bar in Alabama and I asked if my passport would suffice. The bouncer asked what a passport was. True story.

IMG_2459.jpeg.52bd5fa93a13df5c1f42dd48f6b81d76.jpeg

Strange fact. Jack Daniel's is made in a dry County. You can't actually buy a full sized bottle of the stuff unless you drive further afield.

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I  spent a week in Huntsville, Alabama. Nice place but VERY white and seemed to have as many churches as houses. 

Pulled an absolutely cracking Southern Belle type blondie in a bar in Tennessee. Stayed friends with her on social media for a few years after and she ended marrying some Eric Trump looking rich cunt on his families estate. Total waste. She'd have loved Chester Le Street. 

Neither of these posts sound particularly Straight Edge.

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Stone cold sober for both of them, brother 

Episode 7 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

yeah right whatever GIF

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Dragons Den GIF by BBC

• Haha 1

So as he’s now mentioned it twice, the fucking lunatic believes asylum seekers are mental patients seeking/escaping mental hospital (asylum) care.

29 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I hear the tech genius fucked up another livestream too. 

T’was a concerted attempt by hackers he reckons, absolutely nothing to do with ineptitude, no siree.

• Like 1

I love the Republicans like Mccarthy who are now getting all serious with Trump and saying that he needs to stop the name calling and the crowd size stuff, and attack Harris on policy. 

This bloke has no understanding of policy. He has zero interest in it. He wants attention and power, and he got both last time by telling outrageous lies and making nicknames up for his opponent. 

Now people are sick of that and they really think he can pivot to being a serious policy man that can nail Harris on the details. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I love the Republicans like Mccarthy who are now getting all serious with Trump and saying that he needs to stop the name calling and the crowd size stuff, and attack Harris on policy. 

This bloke has no understanding of policy. He has zero interest in it. He wants attention and power, and he got both last time by telling outrageous lies and making nicknames up for his opponent. 

Now people are sick of that and they really think he can pivot to being a serious policy man that can nail Harris on the details. 

How much of an impact will this dissension have, though? The rabid MAGA-loons will vote for Trump regardless of what he does, says, is arrested for.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

How much of an impact will this dissension have, though? The rabid MAGA-loons will vote for Trump regardless of what he does, says, is arrested for.

He needs the votes of more than the MAGA-loons to win the election though. His base is not the problem, it's the independents and the swing voters, and the moderate Republicans he needs to worry about, and a lot of them look like they prefer Harris and Walz to Trump and Vance. That and the "double haters" who didn't like Biden or Trump, and now have someone else they can vote for. 

These people seem to like Harris/Walz, so you don't win them back by calling Harris and Walz names or claiming her crowd sizes are fake.

You'd have to build an argument about their policies and convince people that you're the better candidate, but Trump can't do that. 

It's looking increasingly like a lot of people are just bored with Trump's antics now. It even looks a bit like he's bored of it. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He needs the votes of more than the MAGA-loons to win the election though. His base is not the problem, it's the independents and the swing voters, and the moderate Republicans he needs to worry about, and a lot of them look like they prefer Harris and Walz to Trump and Vance. That and the "double haters" who didn't like Biden or Trump, and now have someone else they can vote for. 

These people seem to like Harris/Walz, so you don't win them back by calling Harris and Walz names or claiming her crowd sizes are fake.

You'd have to build an argument about their policies and convince people that you're the better candidate, but Trump can't do that. 

It's looking increasingly like a lot of people are just bored with Trump's antics now. It even looks a bit like he's bored of it. 

Doesn't Harris have literal republicans coming out and endorsing her now too?

Trump can't even unite his own party, he has a handful of koolaid drinkers and a smidgen of never trumpers falling in line hoping he gets a custodial sentence and one of them get to take over.

The longer this goes on the worse it looks for him. Harris appears to be in the Starmer role - say nowt controversial and let Trump eat himself alive - it seems to be working too.

Trump has aged about 15 years since Biden stepped down :lol:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Doesn't Harris have literal republicans coming out and endorsing her now too?

Trump can't even unite his own party, he has a handful of koolaid drinkers and a smidgen of never trumpers falling in line hoping he gets a custodial sentence and one of them get to take over.

The longer this goes on the worse it looks for him. Harris appears to be in the Starmer role - say nowt controversial and let Trump eat himself alive - it seems to be working too.

Trump has aged about 15 years since Biden stepped down :lol:

He's stopped dyeing his hair and putting the orange makeup on. Which is weird as fuck. :lol:

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's stopped dyeing his hair and putting the orange makeup on. Which is weird as fuck. :lol:

He looks gaunt too IMO. Looks like less of a fat fuck. Hopefully, it's because the cunt is terminally ill. It would be great if he survived just long enough to witness his house of cards coming down before the AIDS finally catches up to him.

• Like 3