Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a married gay bloke, I think is the main reason. They're not sure America is ready for a black, female, San Francisco liberal, and a married gay bloke. 

It'll be some milquetoast middle aged straight white dude from one of the other swing states. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Why not? 

Has he ruled himself out or is it some batshit insane reason

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

He's a married gay bloke, I think is the main reason. They're not sure America is ready for a black, female, San Francisco liberal, and a married gay bloke

It'll be some milquetoast middle aged straight white dude from one of the other swing states. 

It is batshit insane, but this is America we are talking about. 

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

He's a married gay bloke, I think is the main reason. They're not sure America is ready for a black, female, San Francisco liberal, and a married gay bloke. 

Careful, you’ll have PL haranguing you, as I had on twatter, for making same point. 😉

18 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Mmmmm,  milquetoast.

Homer Drool GIF

6 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

That’s the sound of an elderly gentleman with all his faculties and I won’t hear another word on it.

• Like 2

This thread is live and is gonna be well worth following. 

The Trump campaign has, for some mad reason, agreed that he will speak in front of the National Association of Black Journalists. He's already kept them waiting an hour because they said they had Politifact there to fact check him in real time, so he went into a stand off with them. 

Now he's on stage and.... It is not going well. :lol:

• Like 1

The bloke's a big racist arsehole. Who in his team thought putting him in front of a room of hostile black journalists was a good idea? He'll be sat there fuming, the stupid cunt. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

The bloke's a big racist arsehole. Who in his team thought putting him in front of a room of hostile black journalists was a good idea? He'll be sat there fuming, the stupid cunt. 

He also obviously didn’t have a fucking clue what DEI stood for. :lol:

7 hours ago, Renton said:

This journalist is great in the way she rightly riles Trump. And he predictably responds like a big baby. 

steve bannon trump GIF

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Renton said:

This journalist is great in the way she rightly riles Trump. And he predictably responds like a big baby. 

How does he think people are going to react to his answer and the manner in which he gave it btw? :lol: the thin-skinned, thick as fuck prick 

• Like 1

Biiiiig swings in the polls. Hopefully this holds or gets worse for Trump. Harris is showing leads in some of the swing states too. 

Loads of time to go obviously...

• Like 4