Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Aye… he’s the worst VP candidate since Sarah Palin but at least you could actually enjoy looking at her if not actually listening to what she had to say ☺️

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Really not sure about that like but whatever floats your boat. "M16 me up bay". 

God I had forgotten what a crazy bitch she was. Arguably though she set up the US for the insanity to come. 

image.png.7ade7397e8d5014fcf3b5a3a1c58dbbd.png

• Haha 3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am praying here Trump is fucked. He either mutes himself and looks weak, or he exposes himself and turns off the vital swing voters. I think lots of people would really struggle to have voted for Biden (me included if I lived there) but will fall in line with Harris if she perfroms well.

May I just take the opportuinity to say what an utter loathsome shit head Vance is. Honestly dislike him more than Trump even. Definitely a handicap for the orange clown. US politics is fascinating at the moment and will provide my fix in Autumn as politics turns boring here. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

will provide my fix in Autumn as politics turns boring here. 

Fuck me- you’ve done it now. 

Jonah has spoken lads, Starmer will be caught rattling Rayner on the Speaker’s throne in September. 

• Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Renton said:

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Really not sure about that like but whatever floats your boat. "M16 me up bay". 

God I had forgotten what a crazy bitch she was. Arguably though she set up the US for the insanity to come. 

image.png.7ade7397e8d5014fcf3b5a3a1c58dbbd.png

Sorry like but if you wouldn’t enjoy ruining the individual as pictured above after she’d just returned hot and sweaty from a hard day at the range then you are in my estimation some sort of pervert :cuppa: 

• Haha 7

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fuck me- you’ve done it now. 

Jonah has spoken lads, Starmer will be caught rattling Rayner in a former council house that Rayner rents out to illegals and didn't pay tax on. 

Culture War'dYP

• Haha 4

JD Vance takes the opportunity to clarify his comments about "childless cat ladies" by saying he has nothing against cats. :lol:

• Haha 3

If this gets reported widely and if it doesn't wake that country up to what's going on, they'll deserve everything this prick serves up to them.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If this gets reported widely and if it doesn't wake that country up to what's going on, they'll deserve everything this prick serves up to them.

Is thus a deep fake? Wasn't reported on the news there, just said he took the piss out of Harris's name. I can't quite believe what I'm seeing. Feels like civil war is coming to the states one way or another.

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Is thus a deep fake? Wasn't reported on the news there, just said he took the piss out of Harris's name. I can't quite believe what I'm seeing. Feels like civil war is coming to the states one way or another.

He'll just say he meant that he's going to do such a good job in the next 4 years that the subsequent election will be a foregone conclusion 

19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He'll just say he meant that he's going to do such a good job in the next 4 years that the subsequent election will be a foregone conclusion 

He's not allowed to stand again, so that excuse won't fly. 

• Like 1

I assume the two term rule stands whether they're consecutive or not anyway. The stupid cunts probably haven't got it written down and are just relying on gentlemanly behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I assume the two term rule stands whether they're consecutive or not anyway. The stupid cunts probably haven't got it written down and are just relying on gentlemanly behaviour. 

No, it’s in the constitution and it applies whether the terms are consecutive or not. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

So there can be no confusion about what he means. 

Unless the crowd was made up of terminally ill people and he means they’ll be dead on 4 years. In which case it’s no better :lol:

It was just a convention, then FDR won a third and fourth term because of WW2 / maintaining stability. Then they amended the constitution so no one else could do it. I’m not sure what the exact rules are re: having served as a vice president taking over. But I know LBJ could’ve stood in 68 but he chose not to. It was mentioned that he was the last incumbent president to chose not to stand for a second term before Biden 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

Na, it’s legit. He also said Harris doesn’t like Jews - her husband is Jewish.

She hasn’t even debated him yet and she’s already broken him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Whoever his handlers are must be kicking themselves they chose this fucknugget as their front man- he’s just given the game away before he’s even back in the Whitehouse 

He can’t help himself, can he? :lol:

Any of you betting lads got any idea what odds you’d get on his gaffers trying to take him out again before the elections ? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Yeah. If he gets in we’ll see that Jan 6th was a dress rehearsal  😞

4 months out from the election and he’s too deranged to keep his true intentions under wraps, probably brought on by Harris now being nailed on as the Dem candidate . Can the GOP replace him at this stage? @Alex,  the TT US constitutional correspondent :D 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah. If he gets in we’ll see that Jan 6th was a dress rehearsal  😞

4 months out from the election and he’s too deranged to keep his true intentions under wraps, probably brought on by Harris being now being nailed on as the Dem candidate . Can the GOP replace him at this stage? @Alex,  the TT US constitutional correspondent :D 

They can't replace him because their party now exists only to serve him. I genuinely don't know what happens to the Republicans if they lose cos Trump can't run again in 4 years - he'll be fully senile by then - but as I say there isn't really a Republican party anymore. Their convention is basically TrumpCon. 

I suppose they could turn to Donald Junior, but it's not even the name, it's the one bloke they all love. 

• Like 1