Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NJS said:

I know what a 70s Bush was but what were 70s Clintons or Bidens? 

You can’t wash your Bush in a Clinton 👍🏻

• Haha 3

The Lincoln project advert for Kamala Harris has just popped up on tik tok there and it goes fucking hard at Trump.

Kamala has faced men like Trump before: rapists, con men, frauds criminals. She’s used to men like Trump, used to putting them in their place.

• Like 4

The videos coming out from Vance's first solo rally. Oh dear. :lol:

That is one boring wide faced cunt. Even Fox News has cut away part way through. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Give it to this lad. 

I think literally anyone from their side would do the job. Trump has picked glad handed yes men who have zero integrity. I don’t even know American politics that well and I reckon I’d wipe the floor with them in a debate. That one geordie tramp off Jeremy Kyle would do them all and he was a fucking drug addled bed wetter.

”Fuckin’ state o’ yi man, yi look like a raccoon”

Trump: erm, no I don’t. That’s ridiculous.

Tramp: Aaaaaaaah well aye man, show iz ya daughter’s minge, yiv definitely got pickshas on ya phone.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

The videos coming out from Vance's first solo rally. Oh dear. :lol:

That is one boring wide faced cunt. Even Fox News has cut away part way through. 

He’s trying to play the race card already, the fucking cunt 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: zinger. 

And the crowd went mild.

It goes to something when even maga twats are sat questioning whether playing the race card is a smart play.

Speech is at campaign headquarters, hence all the hootin' and a-hollerin', but this is good patter if you take all of that out. Exactly how you should run against a rapey fraudster and felon. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dazzler said:

And the crowd went mild.

It goes to something when even maga twats are sat questioning whether playing the race card is a smart play.

I think they were more ‘Is that meant to be a joke or something?’ 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Speech is at campaign headquarters, hence all the hootin' and a-hollerin', but this is good patter if you take all of that out. Exactly how you should run against a rapey fraudster and felon. 

I agree. It will wind him up, make him come up with even more racist and mysogynist stuff than he usually does, which will turn off more moderate swing voters. I think, and hope, that Kamala will be effective now she's in the spotlight. Trump's main line of attack - Biden's age - is neutralised.

The biggest issue I see is she is the continuity candidate. Despite favourable economic indicators, from what I understand the average US citizen, particularly the middle classes, have been hit by cost of living just as we have. Trump isn't going to fix this of course, but people vote with their pockets first and foremost and he seems to be winning the war of persuasion. 

• Like 1

JD Vance using the Leadsom approach of coming after her for not having kids btw. What a fucking creepy wide faced weirdo he is. 

That nonsense ended Leadsom's attempt to become PM, it would be nice if it had a similar impact in America. 

The word seems to be that the Republicans now think they've made a mistake picking Vance. That pick was a cocky one designed to pile up votes with their base in the case of a landslide, it wasn't designed to win over swing voters in the case of a closer election. Since Biden dropped out they're now wondering if they've fucked it. Which is lovely. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

JD Vance using the Leadsom approach of coming after her for not having kids btw. What a fucking creepy wide faced weirdo he is. 

That nonsense ended Leadsom's attempt to become PM, it would be nice if it had a similar impact in America. 

If Vance thinks childless people aren't suitable to be politicians because they have no stake in the country's future, I'm sure he'll also be happy to exempt them from paying taxes that fund education, child healthcare and the like. :good: 

• Like 6

Vance is an out and out mysogynist, he believes women should be baby machines and has a dystopian view to the future akin to the Handsmaid Tale. I cannot tell you how much people with views like this sicken me. As you say, it was the end of Leadsom here. I cannot think it will be a vote winner in the US either, espcecially coming from a man. He looks like a terrible choice of running mate, a Trumpaloompah mini me who is transparently only invested in himself, like his master. A bit of diversity may have helped Trump a bit, like Pence securing the evangelical vote. He brings nowt to the party and also appears to gaff prone and about as good as public speaking as Truss. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Vance is an out and out mysogynist, he believes women should be baby machines and has a dystopian view to the future akin to the Handsmaid Tale. I cannot tell you how much people with views like this sicken me. As you say, it was the end of Leadsom here. I cannot think it will be a vote winner in the US either, espcecially coming from a man. He looks like a terrible choice of running mate, a Trumpaloompah mini me who is transparently only invested in himself, like his master. A bit of diversity may have helped Trump a bit, like Pence securing the evangelical vote. He brings nowt to the party and also appears to gaff prone and about as good as public speaking as Truss. 

He was perfect when up against Biden as a fuck you to the democrats. But now Biden is gone he's looking like a terrible VP.

The man has zero integrity - he was a never Trumper a few years back and even referred to the bloke as Hitler to his pals in the party. Suddenly, there's a chance at becoming VP under Trump (which let's be honest, means doing all of the presidential work - which would be cracking experience for someone with ambitions of getting there), and he abandons all beliefs.

The bloke is the poster boy for project 2025 (something even Trump is trying to distance himself from), which will bring about (or try to) a theocratic regime similar to handsmaid tale.

It's fucking bananas, but all they need is Harris to do her job and keep pointing it out and hopefully it will be enough. 

• Like 2