Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Musk is an absolute scumbag. 

The defenders in the comments asking how it’s anti-Semitic as if one of the biggest conspiracy theories in the world is that the Jews are running the NWO through banks etc. He knew exactly what he was saying, and so did they.

It’s insane how many of these billionaire bellends can trick the poorest in society that they are on the same side with just a simple common enemy - be that enemy Jewish, immigrant or Muslim. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Here you go lads. No excuse for mispronouncing it from now on. 

The way yanks pronounce comma confuses things here slightly. It's probably more Calm-a-la than Comma-la.

So NOW there's REALLY no excuse. You're welcome. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Here you go lads. No excuse for mispronouncing it from now on. 

Ah so it’s pronounced Kamala and not Kamala. Interesting.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The defenders in the comments asking how it’s anti-Semitic as if one of the biggest conspiracy theories in the world is that the Jews are running the NWO through banks etc. He knew exactly what he was saying, and so did they.

It’s insane how many of these billionaire bellends can trick the poorest in society that they are on the same side with just a simple common enemy - be that enemy Jewish, immigrant or Muslim. 

It's the same disease all the Man United fans have that respond "Errr I think I'll trust the successful businessman if you don't mind", as if business success makes these people paragons of anything other than making lots of money.

People worship Musk cos he's loaded, despite all the evidence that he's a seriously flawed and deeply unpleasant human being. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's the same disease all the Man United fans have that respond "Errr I think I'll trust the successful businessman if you don't mind", as if business success makes these people paragons of anything other than making lots of money.

People worship Musk cos he's loaded, despite all the evidence that he's a seriously flawed and deeply unpleasant human being. 

Let that sink in.

39 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Musk discovering that not all billionaires are venal cunts. :lol:

Presumably Musk is hoping that Trump will pass laws which mean he doesn't have to move his head offices to "non-woke" jurisdictions. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Musk discovering that not all billionaires are venal cunts. :lol:

Musk campaigning for a man who called him a bullshit artist a few years ago. So beta.

38 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Presumably Musk is hoping that Trump will pass laws which mean he doesn't have to move his head offices to "non-woke" jurisdictions. 

He’s probably got a few sexual assault cases on the horizon he’s hoping Trump can make disappear, like he does with his own.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

He’s probably got a few sexual assault cases on the horizon he’s hoping Trump can make disappear, like he does with his own.

That plus, the whole being a big ol' bigot thing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That plus, the whole being a big ol' bigot thing.

That and the fact he's South African?

Season 2 Shrug GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

Minnesota Vikings Football GIF

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Definitely

C7400C2F-3406-4FE1-868C-33621C5C0F7B.jpeg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Renton said:

A South African lad joined me and a mate who were out on an all day session a few years ago, seemed ok at first so we said just tag along with us, an hour or so later after being a big Brexit/Farage fan and talking shite I mentioned to my pal that this cunt was getting on my nerves and started to sing the nice south African song. He must've twigged as he was still sitting with us and fucked off when he'd finished his drink. He was also wanting the old system back in SA despite being a baby or not born when apartheid was around. Anyway, I can honestly say I've never met a nice South African. :good:

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

A South African lad joined me and a mate who were out on an all day session a few years ago, seemed ok at first so we said just tag along with us, an hour or so later after being a big Brexit/Farage fan and talking shite I mentioned to my pal that this cunt was getting on my nerves and started to sing the nice south African song. He must've twigged as he was still sitting with us and fucked off when he'd finished his drink. He was also wanting the old system back in SA despite being a baby or not born when apartheid was around. Anyway, I can honestly say I've never met a nice South African. :good:

Saffers make Aussies seem humble

• Like 1
  • Haha 2