Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Buttgieg. He’s a Rhodes scholar so that’s important obvs 🙄😏

She could do a lot worse. And based on the second video he could destroy Vance in a VP debate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

A woman will have difficulty beating Trump as my homeboy Chuck nicely sums up here :cuppa:

Also race baiting propaganda. If they can’t demonise her for being a woman they’ll go after her for being black.

• Like 3

Won’t be Newsome, him and Harris both from California so that’s a non starter IMO.

Needs to be someone who’ll play well in the swing states. Buttigeig (sp?)  is superb, but he’s gay, not sure mid-west US is ready for that.

2 hours ago, wackyjunior said:

Is Biden giving the Taliban any more tanks or letting Russia invade any more countries before scapegoat Don returns?

U ok, hun? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I'm going Shapiro. 

Blotted her copy book with Albion Market imo

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Won’t be Newsome, him and Harris both from California so that’s a non starter IMO.

Needs to be someone who’ll play well in the swing states. Buttigeig (sp?)  is superb, but he’s gay, not sure mid-west US is ready for that.

A black woman and a gay man you say

Jessica Chastain Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

image.thumb.png.13759e662abcdfe1879ff3fdb41cb550.png

Tbf you don’t have to be a cunt to be supporting Trump. You could be someone living in the UK who is a self-loathing gargantuan cunt instead 👍🏻

• Like 3

This is an act of strength, not weakness, and may well yet save the Union. It cannot be easy to admit you're too old, but there's no shame in knowing when you're beat and the stakes are too high for foolish pride to take a hand.  So well done, Joe Biden. 

Beshear, Cooper or Shapiro are all good choices, all coming from either red or toss-up states. Newsom is not a winner as VP, he brings nothing new to the table, though he's a good candidate for future elections. Whitmer is also a great pick though I'm not sure about the optics of a double woman ticket.  Either way the race has been completely upended and the easy sleepwalk to victory that Trump was banking on is out the window. Now the watchword has to be unity. This isn't the time for someone to try to be a hero - the whole party needs to coalesce instantly around Harris and her VP and move in absolute lockstep. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

This is an act of strength, not weakness, and may well yet save the Union. It cannot be easy to admit you're too old, but there's no shame in knowing when you're beat and the stakes are too high for foolish pride to take a hand.  So well done, Joe Biden. 

It has fuck all to do with that and everything to do with major donors pulling their money and senior dems telling him to pull out. He isn’t withdrawing because it’s the best thing for the country but because it’s the best thing for him.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

Blotted her copy book with Albion Market imo

I responded to Ray Reardon's death with a Lawnmower Deth song and can find a Eurovision link to almost everything and even I think that's a bit niche :lol:

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I responded to Ray Reardon's death with a Lawnmower Deth song and can find a Eurovision link to almost everything and even I think that's a bit niche :lol:

The fact you even had an inkling as to wtf I was referring to, as I had a a sneaky pool side, late at night tab on me hols, makes me think you need to get the fuck out of my head. :lol: 

• Haha 2

I mean Helen Shapiro is fairly niche these days and, iirc, Albion Market was only on air for a few months :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 20/07/2024 at 15:40, Gemmill said:

Our media has now been infected. 

I dunno, I like this new humble Trump.

He's such an appalling shithead. Biden has put 50 years in to his career and this arsehole just couldn't do anything other than be a cunt about him bowing out. 

• Like 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

He's such an appalling shithead. Biden has put 50 years in to his career and this arsehole just couldn't do anything other than be a cunt about him bowing out. 

Playing to his base. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Also, while this is true it’s mainly because he’s unhappy about the turn of events. Which is nice 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Also, while this is true it’s mainly because he’s unhappy about the turn of events. Which is nice 

Aye his whole campaign was built around “crooked” Joe Biden, the Biden “crime family” and the worst president in history.

Now he has a younger, cooler, smarter, blacker lady to contend with and he won’t be able to contain his racism. He’ll be telling his support he’s seen her Kenyan passport and shit within a week.

• Like 3

Don't know much about Harris, mainly because VP's do tend to be quiet in the background. From what little research I've done she is actually quite impressive. Obviously there is the question of her gender and race but you'd hope that will not be a negative factor for the majority of Americans, it's not about converting the Trumpaloompahs after all. If we can end up with Starmer and Harris in power, things aren't so fucked up after all.

American Flag Usa GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1